Way To Listen To The Game?

Hey guys. I'm going on a 16 hour road trip today from Michigan back to my home in Augusta, GA and won't be able to watch the game! I have the Verizon NFL app that let's me watch games in my local area but I'm way over on my data already and live-streaming video for several hours will cost me a ton of money, plus I doubt my data will be able to support the video feed very well.

A radio broadcast should be easier on my data and play smoother over my phone. Obviously it won't be on the radio for my trip home, so I was gonna use an app. I've used 790 the Zone app before but I hear they're not running anymore, so what android app can I use to listen to the game tonight?

Hey guys. I'm going on a 16 hour road trip today from Michigan back to my home in Augusta, GA and won't be able to watch the game! I have the Verizon NFL app that let's me watch games in my local area but I'm way over on my data already and live-streaming video for several hours will cost me a ton of money, plus I doubt my data will be able to support the video feed very well.

A radio broadcast should be easier on my data and play smoother over my phone. Obviously it won't be on the radio for my trip home, so I was gonna use an app. I've used 790 the Zone app before but I hear they're not running anymore, so what android app can I use to listen to the game tonight?

It's not on 790 AM anymore, it's on 92.9 FM. Not sure if they have an app, but you can PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL from the website.

Check out an app called "Pro Radio". Have used it in the past to get the radio feeds. Depending on where you are you can get either an Atlanta feed or a Philly Feed.