Key To Beating The Eagles? Simple

MarkMc44

I don't know J, chicago got pretty decent pressure up the middle yesterday, but failed to maintain the outside lanes and AR ran all over them.......

yeah the best qb in the game who has enough speed to escape and actually does a great job of escaping pressure better than 9/10 of the qb in the league.

Hit Bradford, test his knee. He'll get nervous. Bradford is not ready for the spotlight. The Eagles showed their hand in the PS.

I don't know about testing his knee, but I'd absolutely tell the entire defense "if you get anywhere near Bradford, get hands on him. You don't have to hit him, don't draw a penalty, but let him know you're there."

Dude spent the whole preseason whining about a hit. I know it was a low hit, but you can't hit him in the head anymore, and it's just an indication to me that he's thinking about it. So give him something to think about. All game long.

Funny that you guys are saying to get Bradford on the move, but NFL Network the other day and a bunch of Eagles pre-game stuff was saying how great he is on the move and if they get him running we stand no chance...I was pretty confused and then realised we are talking about the E-girls and they'll say anything to make them sound great...So let's show them which QB can actually play on the run, and whip they azzzzzzzez RISEUP