Where Are My Romo Haters?

Rave

You guys lost Dez, got a gift pass interference and still can't figure out who will tote the Rock and you want to crow?

I find it funny when fans of other teams want to tear down a win rather than let a fan enjoy it. That is the mark of a true hater.

The "phantom PI call" was called right. You can't put your hands on a receiver after 5 yards. DRC grabbed Williams' shoulder at the 2.

Randle and Run DMC did good last night. Dallas dominated TOP.

If not for turnovers the game wouldnt even have been close. Clean that up and we'll be fine.

I find it funny when fans of other teams want to tear down a win rather than let a fan enjoy it. That is the mark of a true hater.

The "phantom PI call" was called right. You can't put your hands on a receiver after 5 yards. DRC grabbed Williams' shoulder at the 2.

Randle and Run DMC did good last night. Dallas dominated TOP.

If not for turnovers the game wouldnt even have been close. Clean that up and we'll be fine.

I find it funny when fans of other teams try to call other fans out and then get indignant when they don't like the response. That's the mark of a true narcissist.

I find it funny when fans of other teams try to call other fans out and then get indignant when they don't like the response. That's the mark of a true narcissist.

A win is a win, Romo was clutch, period.

Just hope losing Dez is enough for you all to win.

What game were you watching?

Giants vs cowboys on Sunday night football. Three turnovers, no takeaways, couldn't finish drives, needed the dumbest call I have seen in a game to even have a chance against a bad team. Didn't look like a super bowl contender. I say they looked like crap because the expectations was to be a super bowl contender. If the bar was a top 10 pick yall looked pretty good.

27 in total counting 4th quarter and OT

Don't hate Rave

They are two separate stats. Thats not hate, thats staying on topic. YOU brought Ryan into it. YOU brought game-winning drives into it.

NEITHER of which are part of this discussion.

Giants vs cowboys on Sunday night football. Three turnovers, no takeaways, couldn't finish drives, needed the dumbest call I have seen in a game to even have a chance against a bad team. Didn't look like a super bowl contender. I say they looked like crap because the expectations was to be a super bowl contender. If the bar was a top 10 pick yall looked pretty good.

A team that played maybe 2 full drives together in preseason, and you act like you are surprised there were hiccups. SMH.

Just stop with the "they needed a crappy call". How many miscues does Dallas have to have in order for New York to win that game? Seriously. Dallas did everything in their power to give away that game and some of you have the gall to bring up one controversial call. You cant be serious.

Last year Dallas started the season losing to SF. Tony threw 3 INTs in that game. We know how the season turned out.

It may have been sloppy, but I bet not one person in this thread would turn away that "W".

only 2 teams looked Great this week vs good teams

Pats and Bills

they play next week , looking forward to that one.....

Romo did look good, but Cowboys D looked suspect at best

Romo looked great. Our Oline looked great. Holding on to the ball for the first 10 min of the game was a great sign for me. This miscues and mishandling of the ball is what cost Dallas most. Poor execution, not the Giants, caused Dallas to struggle more than they should have.

However, the defense still struggled to get pressure and they struggled to stop the run.

Sean Lee, JJ Wilcox, Tyler Patmon, Anthony Hitchens, and Tyrone Crawford looked good.

GW drives are comebacks which you brought into it. Nevertheless I am happy for your enthusiasm about the boys but if you play like that against us you will have a tough time. I did not see much from your running game, pass rush, and Dez is out for a while. I was looking forward to Trufant shutting him down. Maybe next time.

Its laughable that you think Dez can be shutdown by just one person.

However, if GWDs and comebacks were the same thing then they wouldnt be two different stats.

I didnt bring up GWDs, I quoted what NFL.com posted. Which, is about comebacks.

Tony Romo has 24 comebacks and Matt Ryan has 20.

End of discussion.

Just remember, you brought Ryan into this, not me. This was never about Ryan. This was about Romo being called a choker. Which, if that is true, according to this stat, so is every other QB in the NFL since 2006.

A team that played maybe 2 full drives together in preseason, and you act like you are surprised there were hiccups. SMH.

Just stop with the "they needed a crappy call". How many miscues does Dallas have to have in order for New York to win that game? Seriously. Dallas did everything in their power to give away that game and some of you have the gall to bring up one controversial call. You cant be serious.

Last year Dallas started the season losing to SF. Tony threw 3 INTs in that game. We know how the season turned out.

It may have been sloppy, but I bet not one person in this thread would turn away that "W".

Make whatever excuse you want but the bottom line is they didn't look good. Every team has miscues, what Eli did was something a Jr high school qb would do. Better hope they straighten it out otherwise this won't be the year either.

Its laughable that you think Dez can be shutdown by just one person.

However, if GWDs and comebacks were the same thing then they wouldnt be two different stats.

I didnt bring up GWDs, I quoted what NFL.com posted. Which, is about comebacks.

Tony Romo has 24 comebacks and Matt Ryan has 20.

End of discussion.

Just remember, you brought Ryan into this, not me. This was never about Ryan. This was about Romo being called a choker. Which, if that is true, according to this stat, so is every other QB in the NFL since 2006.

Yea in 2 more years then Ryan played.

Make whatever excuse you want but the bottom line is they didn't look good. Every team has miscues, what Eli did was something a Jr high school qb would do. Better hope they straighten it out otherwise this won't be the year either.

Remember this when your precious Falcons are 0-1.

Yea in 2 more years then Ryan played.

WFW brought Ryan into this. Why are you responding to me with crap about Ryan? Cant you all allow a thread about a different team's player to remain about that player without putting in your two cents about how your player in the same position is this or that? I mean, isnt that what Ive been accused of with Romo?

Now tell me how this is a Falcons forum and double standards are allowed, but only for your fanbase.

Also, WFW, just to be clear, Romo has 24 comebacks and 28 GWDs...most by any QB since 2006 in both areas.

Romo has more comebacks than any Cowboys QB, EVER.

Also, he led the Cowboys to victory without Dez Bryant....but keep refusing to give him credit.

Remember you brought it up and left Ice off the list

SMH...I didnt leave him off the list, I copied and pasted the list that SportsCenter put up, they left Matt Ryan off their list.

I swear you are such a **** baby about Ryan sometimes.

Go cry to them about it.

2n88037.jpg

Heaven forbid a thread about Romo not be about Ryan, emot-doh.gif