Grimey

Sipifalcon

Yes, but Miko. ph34r.png

Lol. Miko was real tho. She told a lot of truth I personally know to be true because of friends if the team. Fans just don't like how direct she is. She doesn't bother me one bit. Actually it entertains me to see grown men getting bent outta shape over her. THAT ish is funny as h3ll!! Lol

Quinn would've dumped Grimes the moment he got the job. Not a scheme fit at all.

He's definitely a scheme fit because he'd kill in cover 3. He's not a size fit for Quinn tho. BUT Grimes and Alf are the same size so maybe he would've kept grimey. He'd have a ton of picks in this system. AND he's good in run defense, which is another trait Quinn likes in his corners. I think Quinn is smart enough to hold on to a playmaker even tho he's not his ideal size.

Lol. Miko was real tho. She told a lot of truth I personally know to be true because of friends if the team. Fans just don't like how direct she is. She doesn't bother me one bit. Actually it entertains me to see grown men getting bent outta shape over her. THAT ish is funny as h3ll!! Lol

She was real alright, real obnoxious. ph34r.pngemot-nyd.gif

She was real alright, real obnoxious. ph34r.pngemot-nyd.gif

Hey if ppl didn't want her to say anything they should've left her alone. You want somebody to go away don't give them attention. Obnoxious or not she was still telling truth about the Falcons. So in my eyes all the grown men who's feathers she ruffled look like p*ssies for letting a woman get under their skin. Ignore the chic. At the same time I know plenty of football wives who are just like her. Gisel is one of them. She speaks her mind too. Nobody ATTACKS her on social media tho. Miko is an easier target because she interacts with fans.

It's simply mind warping how badly Miko owned all of these "grown men."

Had them all emotional, Twitter stalking, whining all over TATF.

She STILL is playing puppet master to a LOT of people here. It's hilarious!

Hey if ppl didn't want her to say anything they should've left her alone. You want somebody to go away don't give them attention. Obnoxious or not she was still telling truth about the Falcons. So in my eyes all the grown men who's feathers she ruffled look like p*ssies for letting a woman get under their skin. Ignore the chic. At the same time I know plenty of football wives who are just like her. Gisel is one of them. She speaks her mind too. Nobody ATTACKS her on social media tho. Miko is an easier target because she interacts with fans.

I think you're way off.

The only reason anybody cared about her hoodrat antics is it cost us Brent. He was universally loved on these boards.