Oregon Vs Michigan State

Carter

Oregon's uniforms get progressively stupider each year. I feel like they had a pretty cool thing going 3-4 years ago with their unique uniform combos but over the past couple years they've just seem to have forgotten what their actual colors are and now they just look weird every time I see them.

recruits love them though. That's why they do it

Yeah I know, I just wish they'd remember that green and yellow are their colors. I'm all for Oregon playing around with their uniforms because I've always liked them, but this whole black, white, and shitgray thing they've been doing the past few years is just ugly. And I know you said you loved these helmets but I think they look awful. I always liked the 'O' helmets the best. Simple design and you can mix up the colors as much as you want to and it's always going to look good.

Didn't like the winged helmets they've been using the past couple years though.

well the guy who started the season arrived on campus 5 days and then was named the starter.. lol they do an amazing job filling that spot.. they recruited the kid well from the school he was at.

Yeah that is true, he's fresher than fresh in that role. Criticism probably a bit harsh on my part. I am a bit surprised that Michigan State won this game, but it being in their house clearly made a difference... they were jacked up from start to finish.

Big Ten and Pac 12 could both be interesting down the stretch in terms of who we think will win it vs who actually does. This Michigan State team looks better than OSU. Pac 12 looks like a jumble of teams that will beat up on each other.

I love college ball. :)