Jake Mathews And Devonte Freeman Probable For Eagles Game

gazoo

Jeanna Thomas from Falcoholic said Monday nights game caller Gruden attended Falcons practice today and saw Mathews and Freeman participate in full practice and should be ready to go.

She also saw Quin. Working directly with Schofield and Tyler Starr after practice one on one.

To read full article, clink link

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2015/9/12/9315383/jake-matthews-devonta-freeman-injury-probable-for-monday-night-football

I was terrified a couple of weeks ago as far as pass protection for Ryan Monday night when I heard Mathews had the back strain combined with all the OL changes and both starting running backs out missing so many reps.

Losing the game pales in comparison to losing Matt Ryan for the year, and man does he need to get through Monday night healthy. I am feeling a little better about things but don't forget the importance of those RBs in pass protection, if they whiff big time and allow blind side hits on Ryan we could be in for a long game.

Mathews and Freeman back is HUGE though.

I was terrified a couple of weeks ago as far as pass protection for Ryan Monday night when I heard Mathews had the back strain combined with all the OL changes and both starting running backs out missing so many reps.

Losing the game pales in comparison to losing Matt Ryan for the year, and man does he need to get through Monday night healthy. I am feeling a little better about things but don't forget the importance of those RBs in pass protection, if they whiff big time and allow blind side hits on Ryan we could be in for a long game.

Mathews and Freeman back is HUGE though.

Big relief. I was far more concerned with Matthews though of course. Just hope he's full strength. And thanks for providing the update.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Jeanna Thomas from Falcoholic said Monday nights game caller Gruden attended Falcons practice today and saw Mathews and Freeman participate in full practice and should be ready to go.

She also saw Quin. Working directly with Schofield and Tyler Starr after practice one on one.

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2015/9/12/9315383/jake-matthews-devonta-freeman-injury-probable-for-monday-night-football

Wait is Starr on the 53 man roster?

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Additionally if he is then he can be activated for game day if we have space

Are you just saying words? Is there any evidence whatsoever that Freeman is a playmaker of any caliber?

What's up dude? What's the big deal with the guy saying he thinks Freeman is the bigger playmaker? Why is that a problem for you? Man some of you guys just non-stop looking like buttholes. It's not cool.

Gotta have Matthews healthy in this one — Freeman as well. While Coleman's been named the starter, I think Freeman's the bigger playmaker. Falcons' offense is simply more explosive with him in the lineup.

How would you know the offense is more explosive with Freeman than Coleman? Where did you get this from? What did you base this statement upon?