Nfl Sunday Ticket App For Roku

sassy_bird

I watch TV through a ROKU and noticed this year they are having an NFL sunday ticket app. I think it the same price as the NFL sunday ticket through Direct TV. Has anyone ordered it yet? If so how is it? I know the season has not started yet but any updates would be appreciated. I live in SC so they show the panthers every week as the local team. I hardly ever get to watch the falcons.

I was pleased with it today. There were a couple of issues, but that's always the case with streaming video. When I got an error message, I simply tried again, and it worked fine every time. The picture quality is pristine. Today is the one that will see the most traffic all season since it was free for the day. I had no issues with image blurring due to congestion the whole day.

The only aggravation is that you can only access it from a single source. We would have liked to watch one game on the Roku and Red Zone Channel on the Xbox One. That isn't allowed for some reason. Also, the Red Zone Channel you get from your cable service is completely different from the one on DirecTV, which we hadn't realized until today. The DirecTV version isn't bad, but we prefer the host on the cable one a great deal more.