Sui_Generis

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Desmond Trufant.

How could you choose Trufant over Deion? because Deion deserted us? BTW, FYI - The Yockal Smith family could have franchised Deion Sanders and kept him around - but they were too stupid to do so - he could have been a Falcon for life - worst decision in the history of franchise to let him walk - you don't let HOF talent walk out of the building if you have the arsenal/moves to keep it from happening.

Deion Sanders was the best cornerback in the HISTORY of the NFL.......50 years of history and we had the best CB by FAR - there is not even an argument about who is the best......unbelievable - still pizzes me off all these years later (when I think about it, which is not often - thank God!)

040.jpg

How could you choose Trufant over Deion? because Deion deserted us? BTW, FYI - The Yockal Smith family could have franchised Deion Sanders and kept him around - but they were too stupid to do so - he could have been a Falcon for life - worst decision in the history of franchise to let him walk - you don't let HOF talent walk out of the building if you have the arsenal/moves to keep it from happening.

not meaning to seem rude but isn't he allowed to have his own opinion of who HIS favorite is or was?

Deion Sanders was the best cornerback in the HISTORY of the NFL.......50 years of history and we had the best CB by FAR - there is not even an argument about who is the best......unbelievable - still pizzes me off all these years later (when I think about it, which is not often - thank God!)

Yea, but Trufant doesn't have a big mouth. No denying Deion's talent. But I like the ones that just allow their play to speak for itself. Trufant is Da Truf

Guest King Jigsaw

The thread is name your favorite player, not who you think is the best. I don't care about Deion, his desertion, or where you rank him.

not meaning to seem rude but isn't he allowed to have his own opinion of who HIS favorite is or was?

Thank you.