Post Your 9/11 Tributes

Nono

I remember that day well ... The fear and pain. People are still physically feeling the affects of that day (lung issues, cancers)

But will we ever get to the 5 whys of why it happened. Though the act can never be justified.

I want to bring something else up, but that's for another thread.

I actually liked that several of them were honest and said that they didn't know. I've grown so used to people trying to BS their way through questions that the honesty they displayed was impressive. After researching YAF though, I doubt they'd want "9/11 to be taught in the class room" in any rational manner. They'd want a bunch of ******** about how Osama and the terrorists hated our freedom, and a bunch of other ******** that they get Ann Coulter and other hypo-conservative loons to spew for them at their conferences. They want that emotionally stunted, mentally ******** uber-nationalism we dealt with during the Bush administration, which is a dark place this country should never go back to.