Boycott The Ajc.........

GTBF54

As a long die hard Falcons fan I refuse to give clicks or buy this fish wrapper of a so called news paper...... It is absolutely the worst sports rag in the country for a city the size of Atlanta and needs a major overhaul to say the least....

STOP clicking on there sports feeds and twitters if you feel the same as I do.......

Hopefully they will get the message one of these years....

wink.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a long die hard Falcons fan I refuse to give clicks or buy this fish wrapper of a so called news paper...... It is absolutely the worst sports rag in the country for a city the size of Atlanta and needs a major overhaul to say the least....

Personally, I find the AJC journalistic standards and practices the class of the industry.

hwit1g.jpg

10 years ago I cancelled my subscription. My old friend Matt Winklejohn was the beat reporter for them in the 90s and did a great job although he hated the Falcons ( I went to a couple of Falcons games with him, trust me he didn't like them)

Then Cynthia Tucker who was a dishonest, shameless editor for years just pushed my over the top. They don't represent me an only level whatsoever, so I told them go to heII and leave me alone.

You boys get way too upset about the AJC. Chill out.

I think it mostly because these people are overwhelmingly conservative and they think the ajc is a liberal newspaper even though its owners are conservatives themselves. People don't like to hear differing opinions, its why FoxNews is so popular.

Plus DLED is somewhat a dolt.

I think it mostly because these people are overwhelmingly conservative and they think the ajc is a liberal newspaper even though its owners are conservatives themselves. People don't like to hear differing opinions, its why FoxNews is so popular.

Yes, differing opinions.....that's what people don't like about them, differing opinions. Since you are obviously there, don't forget to say hello to Dorothy and Toto.

STOP clicking on there sports feeds and twitters if you feel the same as I do.......

Hopefully they will get the message one of these years....

wink.png

nobody buys it anyways.. its one of the worst sports pages in the entire country IMO.. i lived in Miami and NYC.. Miami Herald has a full breakdown of camp every day.. who;s falling and risong etc.. and entire pullout section on the Dolphins during camp. And NY Post and NY Daily New kills the AJC as far as Jets and Giants coverage. AJC is garbage.. i used tolike the Gwinett Daily News better

WTF are you talking about? No one on here has ever talked about this in relation to the AJC.

Thanks for proving my point sir.

How does him calling you crazy, prove that people that dislike the AJC are conservatives that dislike it b/c they supposedly think that it's liberal?

WTF are you talking about? No one on here has ever talked about this in relation to the AJC.

How does him calling you crazy, prove that people that dislike the AJC are conservatives that dislike it b/c they supposedly think that it's liberal?

I have no idea what's up with that cat, way out there on the fringe talking about not liking the AJC because of Fox News and people here not being able to tolerate differing opinions.

This is a Falcons message board, if you are intolerant of differing opinions you either wouldn't visit here, or, you wouldn't last here if you did!

Anne Cox Chambers owns Cox Communications and has always been a liberal....... You do not know what the heck you are talking about.........

FoxNews is so popular because it carrys a different veiw, not the other way around......