Best Sports Bar In Georgia Dome Vicinity?

We're arriving in ATL on sunday morning for the game and are going to spend all day sunday going to some sports bars and watching football and was wondering what some of the best are.

I've been researching a little and STATS is definitely a place we're going to visit. I've been to Taco Mac before. It was alright. It was packed before a game though.

Any recommendations?

I saw the topic subject - and opened it to suggest Stats - then I saw you already had that in mind.

If you have a car - you might try the Elder Tree - it's on Flat Shoals in Atlanta. Good food - and you can see the games.

You can also walk over to the CNN Center - they have some big screens with the games on - and several choices for food.

Oh yeah - and the Three Dollar Cafe on Northside or the Brewhouse on Moreland Ave.

I saw the topic subject - and opened it to suggest Stats - then I saw you already had that in mind.

If you have a car - you might try the Elder Tree - it's on Flat Shoals in Atlanta. Good food - and you can see the games.

You can also walk over to the CNN Center - they have some big screens with the games on - and several choices for food.

We're actually staying at the Omni. Pretty big fan of having a gigantic food court an elevator ride away. How's stats? Looks like there's ample bar space. Are those tables with the built in beer taps hard to get ahold of? Rooftop patio looks nice. TVs up there I'm assuming?

We're actually staying at the Omni. Pretty big fan of having a gigantic food court an elevator ride away. How's stats? Looks like there's ample bar space. Are those tables with the built in beer taps hard to get ahold of? Rooftop patio looks nice. TVs up there I'm assuming?

I like the food at Stats. It's hard to get in there on game day though - and harder to get one of those tables. Yes, you can view the games from any room. We usually go when we go to training camp and stay in Atlanta for a few days.

As for real good food - I'm going to recommend a place that isn't a sports bar - but the food - Yummy! It's called Mary Mac's Tea Room and it's on Ponce De Leon - not far from the stadium by car. I have been going there for years - and never had bad food - that food is scrumptious!

Granted I haven't been over at the Georgia Dome side on a Falconless NFL Sunday in a long time, the rest of down town seemed slow to me when I've had to work. When I've always liked Gibneys on West Peachtree if you don't mind a little walk, they have a **** good burger, and its far from the maddening crowd. Just so so TV's at least the last time I was there.

I live down the street from the Elder Tree that Tandy Mentioned. It's like a $10 Uber ride, and it's good. Midway down the street is good too, they have Sunday Ticket, and a great brunch. I practically live there.

Brewhouse Pub in Little 5 Points is a place I go a lot. Decent food, the crowd is pretty laid back, and there is alway great people watching in Little 5 Points. The Vortex in Midtown might have Sunday Ticket, not sure about the L5P location. Burgers are awesome, and it's 21 and over.

We're arriving in ATL on sunday morning for the game and are going to spend all day sunday going to some sports bars and watching football and was wondering what some of the best are.

I've been researching a little and STATS is definitely a place we're going to visit. I've been to Taco Mac before. It was alright. It was packed before a game though.

Any recommendations?

Stats is good.

I live down the street from the Elder Tree that Tandy Mentioned. It's like a $10 Uber ride, and it's good. Midway down the street is good too, they have Sunday Ticket, and a great brunch. I practically live there.

Brewhouse Pub in Little 5 Points is a place I go a lot. Decent food, the crowd is pretty laid back, and there is alway great people watching in Little 5 Points. The Vortex in Midtown might have Sunday Ticket, not sure about the L5P location. Burgers are awesome, and it's 21 and over.

You're one of the few posters here is actually grab a beer with in real life

I used to be a huge fan of the Brewhouse, but the management/staff has gone downhill in recent years. It's a shame, as I love the place in principle. Besides, they usually have the wrong kind of football on TV there...

Yeah, 2 of the waitresses there I know left and one went to Fox Bros. I have heard it's been getting worse there.

EAV and L5P are way too far to be bothered with before a game, especially with traffic getting back to the Dome.

The correct answer is Three Dollar Cafe on Northside, which is becoming one of the best bars in the city, thanks to size, free parking, and an impressive menu.

Honorable mention goes to STATS or Der Biergarten, but good luck getting a seat on a gameday.