Presser: Quinn And Dc Richard Smith Preview Eagirls Matchup

Tony Diesel

I wish they would put microphones around the room so you can clearly hear the questions - or at the very least - show the question.

It's difficult to ascertain what he's responding to a lot of times. Nothing new, just voicing a wish.

I used headphones and could hear them pretty good

IHxOMmm0_bigger.jpgAndrew Hirsh@andrewhirsh 19m19 minutes ago

Defensive coordinator Richard Smith said the Falcons have watched every offensive play the Eagles have run in the last three years.

This makes me hate our last staff even more.

Instead of making up some BS defense and calling it amoeba, our coaches now are actually game planning and designing a defense for the upcoming game.

This makes me hate our last staff even more.

Instead of making up some BS defense and calling it amoeba, our coaches now are actually game planning and designing a defense for the upcoming game.

Completely agree. Also, the last regime could never seem to make halftime adjustments and were always out-coached.

Word is... Quinn and Richard Smith live in the film room.

Why the heIl do they always let Bedwetter get the 1st question?

I am going to quit my job, then go back to college for journalism. Then I am going to move to Atlanta and get some job where I can go to these interview simply for the purpose of interrupting bedwetter and asking questions before him.

HE IS SO BAD!

IHxOMmm0_bigger.jpgAndrew Hirsh@andrewhirsh 19m19 minutes ago

Defensive coordinator Richard Smith said the Falcons have watched every offensive play the Eagles have run in the last three years.

Now this is what I call scouting your opponent. One thing we know is Quinn always had his defense prepared. I expect no different since he's the HC. Can't wait to see how we perform.

This is exactly why I, along with some others, couldn't get with the prior defense. They were never prepared. They just went out to play the defense, but if the offense knows what you're going to run, you're praying for a stop, not playing for a stop. We all know for a pretty good fact that our prior coaches weren't watching three years of tape on a team. It showed on the field.