Falcons Talk Podcast

The Real Tony G.

Me and a couple of guys from another sport talk website have gotten together and started a podcast to have some real Falcons discussion. In our first episode we recap the recent roster moves and preview the Eagles game and the rest of the season. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Ep. 1

https://m.soundcloud.com/the-rome-brown-show/bird-brehs-episode-1-53-man-recap-season-preview

Ep. 2

https://soundcloud.com/the-rome-brown-show/episode-2-eagles-game-recap-why-the-saints-suck-and-giants-preview

P.S. mods, hope this doesn't break any rules. Just sharing some Falcon-related awesomeness smile.png

Edited by The Real Tony G.

Thanks for the feedback yall!

what is soooooo funny is I often try picture in my mind on TATF if a guy is a honky or a brotha or what have ya - and it is amazing to me how much I am wrong. I really should stop doing that - but it is human nature for your mind to try and fill in the gaps when you get to know someone online - "catfish for straight guys who want to talk football" - if you will.

My guess (and this could be wrong as well!) from listening to the podcast is it was a bunch of brothas - but I had looked at your avatar w/ a white guy in it - and assume you are a white dude! (yes it is STUPID to assume this! - dumb ol' g-dawg!)

I got to be friends with one guy on here where we had traded probably 50 PMs - GREAT GUY! - we had an occassion to speak on the phone about career stuff - always thought he was white - turns out, he is a brotha!

Of course we are all brothers and sisters in God's eyes and I try to live my life that way - of course we all grow up with certain prejudices which - hopefully dissipate over time - less for me than my dad and grandfather - less for my son than me - and so on and so forth - not trying to turn this into a political discussion.

just found this interesting.

Really, really enjoyed the podcast - almost came off the rails about 20 minutes in (for just a few minutes) but about 90% of it was really good stuff - like your friends as well Real Tony G.

please link us up each week! thanks!

what is soooooo funny is I often try picture in my mind on TATF if a guy is a honky or a brotha or what have ya - and it is amazing to me how much I am wrong. I really should stop doing that - but it is human nature for your mind to try and fill in the gaps when you get to know someone online - "catfish for straight guys who want to talk football" - if you will.

My guess (and this could be wrong as well!) from listening to the podcast is it was a bunch of brothas - but I had looked at your avatar w/ a white guy in it - and assume you are a white dude! (yes it is STUPID to assume this! - dumb ol' g-dawg!)

I got to be friends with one guy on here where we had traded probably 50 PMs - GREAT GUY! - we had an occassion to speak on the phone about career stuff - always thought he was white - turns out, he is a brotha!

Of course we are all brothers and sisters in God's eyes and I try to live my life that way - of course we all grow up with certain prejudices which - hopefully dissipate over time - less for me than my dad and grandfather - less for my son than me - and so on and so forth - not trying to turn this into a political discussion.

Really, really enjoyed the podcast - almost came off the rails about 20 minutes in (for just a few minutes) but about 90% of it was really good stuff - like your friends as well Real Tony G.

please link us up each week! tha

huh.png

please link us up each week! thanks!

Hahaha yeah man, we're all brothers on there. My avi is a tribute to the greatest backup QB in Falcons history :D

Me and a couple of guys from another sport talk website have gotten together and started a podcast to have some real Falcons discussion. In our first episode we recap the recent roster moves and preview the Eagles game and the rest of the season. Check it out and let me know what you think!

https://m.soundcloud.com/the-rome-brown-show/bird-brehs-episode-1-53-man-recap-season-preview

P.S. mods, hope this doesn't break any rules. Just sharing some Falcon-related awesomeness smile.png

pvmclfj.jpg

Man this thread got ******* weird.

I'll give it a listen tomorrow OP, I listen to about 6 hours of podcasts every day but none of them are sports related, so I'll give this one a shot.

What do you listen to, out of interest?

I listen to loads of podcasts but most are sports. Occasionally history.

Subscribed, by the way. I will give it a listen on my way to work Monday.