Heath Evans Said

xskyx

Evans said.......

lzfT2w08eSwKI.gif

That just looks gross lol. I don't eat mayo with anything and I'm not gonna change that after seeing that lol.

Heath Evans actually said that? I apparently didn't get the memo that today is Opposite Day. He must miss his buddy, Warren Sapp, because something isn't right.

That just looks gross lol. I don't eat mayo with anything and I'm not gonna change that after seeing that lol.

Heath Evans actually said that? I apparently didn't get the memo that today is Opposite Day. He must miss his buddy, Warren Sapp, because something isn't right.

the only difference is heathie probably just pays the hookers without arguing with them because he knows he's lucky to even get THEM.

I hope he's right...Making the Playoffs in the NFC South isn't that hard. Especially this year. Rookie QB in Tampa..Carolina lost its best offensive weapon..(imagine us without Julio)...Same goes for the Saints(Graham). Only thing we lost was a incompetent HC. A complicated DC, and a bunch of below avg players..