2 Blue Hens

Bring It

I could swear that there were at least a few on here, that used to use Worrilow's Delaware roots against him. I remember more than once, seeing some post about how TD gets player from crap schools like Delaware.

I wonder what they'd say now lol

That's not how things work here. You will not hear a peep until after someone makes even a tiny mistake during a game and then it'll rain down like the sky is falling.

That's not how things work here. You will not hear a peep until after someone makes even a tiny mistake during a game and then it'll rain down like the sky is falling.

Yeah, I know dry.png

Talent is talent though, and I'll keep preachin it, no matter whether they listen or not lol

I could swear that there were at least a few on here, that used to use Worrilow's Delaware roots against him. I remember more than once, seeing some post about how TD gets player from crap schools like Delaware.

I wonder what they'd say now lol

I remember seeing similar stuff but not about worrilow. It always started with bierman and usually was rhetoric about DT getting too cute by going off the board for project players from small schools. But something tells me at least a few of those posts came from UGA homers that wanted one of their boys drafted instead. Edited by Pacific_Falcon

I remember seeing similar stuff but not about worrilow. It always started with bierman and usually was rhetoric about DT getting too cute by going off the board for project players from small schools. But something tells me at least a few of those posts came from UGA homers that wanted one of their boys drafted instead.

Some of them not only admitted this actually, but even bragged about it lol