How The **** Is Matt Ryan Going To Stay Intact This Season?

LookAboutFalcon

By coming out in a 2 TE, 2WR set, being able to run just enough to make the play action deadly again, by moving Ryan around, by not giving away run or pass with formation, by having Julio, who changes everything a D does [Jones was a healthy scratch for the Miami game], by a commitment to the run game, by a defense that keeps the other team from scoring so that he doesn't have to take so many chances.

Enough said

Same way he's still breathing after the last two years.

He's a tough *** dude.

Yes, he has been very luck, I remember one game his own offensive linemen stepped on his ankle, it looked horrific came out for only one play, and played the rest of the game. Matt Ryan is undercover iron man.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d82362ebe/Ryan-s-ankle-gets-stepped-on

Yes, he has been very luck, I remember one game his own offensive linemen stepped on his ankle, it looked horrific came out for only one play, and played the rest of the game. Matt Ryan is undercover iron man.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d82362ebe/Ryan-s-ankle-gets-stepped-on

I can't watch that, I cringe every time I see that part of the lions game.

He's either Iron Man or he's made out of rubber.

I know exactly the play you're talking about though.