Jake Long? More Mismanagement Of Resources.....

atlking

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SAME OLE FALCON WAY OF DOING BUSINESS.............THEY DONT RESIGN THE GUY BULLDOZING THE TACKLE, BUT NOW WANNA BRING THAT TACKLE INTO CAMP. MISMANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES..........THE FALCON WAY........... they take one step forward, and THREE steps back..............and in the MIDST of all this coonery, find 6 million to pay levitre............

empty-glass-md.jpg

Falcons ignore OL, whine

Falcons address OL, whine.

I'm sorry, what other pro-bowl first overall pick OLmen should we be kicking the tires on, since there are obviously so many to choose from?

Point out the fact the staff is trying to make a football team, whine.

The list could go on and on. How about we stop focusing on how crappy the former management was and focus on the fact this team is trying it's dangest to get better. Kudos to them. Not the OP here.

you do REALIZE you making my point??? the falcons, for some reason, cant KEEP badazz john abraham, but FIND money and REASONS to pay scrubs. THATS MY POINT about mismanaging resources.

I said waaaaaay back when they let Abraham go and not resign him, that dummytroff shouldve been canned off that ONE move alone.......but you know why they didnt resign him? they was feeling themselves, got fooled into thinking they was a REAL 12-4 team that year, when everybody who knows football knows that it was abraham and smoke and mirrors on defense, and matt ryan, gonzo and the wide receivers bailing them out on offense........

They could've kept Abe lol.

SAME OLE FALCON WAY OF DOING BUSINESS.............THEY DONT RESIGN THE GUY BULLDOZING THE TACKLE, BUT NOW WANNA BRING THAT TACKLE INTO CAMP. MISMANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES..........THE FALCON WAY........... they take one step forward, and THREE steps back..............and in the MIDST of all this coonery, find 6 million to pay levitre............

tumblr_n8qq8l1WMJ1ssqxwho1_500.gif

head coach and most of his staff got canned. Roster turnover including starters has been rampant this offseason. Not sure how you can say that they've all been given a pass and aren't held accountable with all those changes. There's only so much you can do in one offseason.

Guess we could of changed the mascot, and team colors and dressed our NEW coaches in dresses.

Still don't OP be happy.

Swift says hello, and he will be bumping your TD threads at the end of the season.

Also the poster in question is not swift.

I hope he is never allowed to post here again. He also stalks D-led on twitter just like he did here. Completely mental he is.

Also after the concussion and drinking problems and off filed arrest issues I cannot believe people are still brining up Abe.

Edited by MAD597

LMMFAO! What a LOSER....I can't believe he still stalks this board looking for his name to be mentioned.

Hasn't posted "in 2 months"....but lurks all day waiting for name to be mentioned. Wow.

Or ya know, he's a Falcons fan keeping up with his team.

What better place to do that? But if I owned tatf the way swift does, I'd stick around too.

I loved John Abraham in ATL but I don't see the relevance of bringing him up when talking about signing Jake Long today. There's a different regime in ATL now and Dan Quinn is responsible for the final 53. If Jake Long can improve our biggest weakness how can anyone disagree with signing him? Every team has holes on the roster. A team in transition with new schemes is likely to have a lot. Give it some time..... I expect the Falcons will address O-line and defense in the next offseason. I see effort that this team truly does want to be the best it can be right now. You can only do so much in one offseason. Patience is a virtue. Improve as much as possible now and keep one eye to the future... the best is yet to come.