The Beard Has Been Released.....

JDaveG

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

was watching a matt bosher miced up video, he has the starts of a great replacement for 'the beard'

Oh my god poor Bosher. He looks so awkward, and nobody wants to interact with him.

I wouldn't say awkward. Just seems really talkative. If I were Matt Bryant I'd probably lose my mind though

Yea, Matt Bryant looks like he's annoyed AF. Bosher's interactions with the rest of ST look awkward though. It seems like the entire unit is ignoring him except for the LS.

I think it was because he was mic'ed up and no one wanted to be caught saying the wrong things on air

nah if you watch other players being mic'd up, nobody gets the cold shoulder like that. They might just be avoiding him because he's a punter or they actually think he's annoying. No worries though, Bosher has a got a lot of fans here. biggrin.png

I wouldn't say awkward. Just seems really talkative. If I were Matt Bryant I'd probably lose my mind though

yeah, like the only two guys he is around are bryant and harris...and he talks about capri sun straws and other players impending sock fines, LMAO

I wish I knew what the ref had said that made bosher ask "how do you know" when the ref then smiled and walked away

nah if you watch other players being mic'd up, nobody gets the cold shoulder like that. They might just be avoiding him because he's a punter or they actually think he's annoying. No worries though, Bosher has a got a lot of fans here. biggrin.png

I did enjoy what he said about Morton Anderson though "told me I had more tackles my rookie year than he had in his career and that we was called the matador" hilarious stuff right there. I'd buy the round if I could spend a half hour at the bar with him and Brian Cox.........and I don't even drink!

yeah, like the only two guys he is around are bryant and harris...and he talks about capri sun straws and other players impending sock fines, LMAO

I wish I knew what the ref had said that made bosher ask "how do you know" when the ref then smiled and walked away

Watch the video again. He explains to the guy next to him what the ref said when he was on the field.

I did enjoy what he said about Morton Anderson though "told me I had more tackles my rookie year than he had in his career and that we was called the matador" hilarious stuff right there. I'd buy the round if I could spend a half hour at the bar with him and Brian Cox.........and I don't even drink!

A drunk Bosher. I can only imagine. "You mean I don't need to use a straw to drink it?"