My View On Hawley Being Released

ryanviced

Hawley lovers are STILL SO MADDD..... Guys the war is over. I am not going to hate. Why should I? The guy I wanted replaced is GONE. Deal with it.

Let the best man play. If Quinn thinks Person or Gradkowski is better at C, than ok lets roll with it. I doubt Person is the first option at Center though.

Also don't be mad about Stone taking Hawley off the team, it's the addition of Gradkowski that got Hawley off the team. So if you got any one to hate on, it's Gradkowski. TRUTH

Edited by R_The_Great

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R let me clarify as you're obviously missing the core concept. No one is still mad about the former center with a beard. No one cared half as much as you, but you unequivocally said that Stone had beat out the guy that got cut. Per the depth chart you're wrong and refuse to admit it.

R let me clarify as you're obviously missing the core concept. No one is still mad about the former center with a beard. No one cared half as much as you, but you unequivocally said that Stone had beat out the guy that got cut. Per the depth chart you're wrong and refuse to admit it.

Not sure if your making sense. If you guys would just take a step back and realize that HAWLEY got Cut because of the likes of Stone, Person and Gradkowski, than you would realize I WIN and all the guys who said HAWLEY was going to start LOST. SO I WIN. BYE BYE, Thanks for Playing.

Come back when you're ready to accept it and be a man

Edited by R_The_Great

Not sure if your making sense. If you guys would just take a step back and realize that HAWLEY got Cut because of the likes of Stone, Person and Gradkowski, than you would realize I WIN and all the guys who said HAWLEY was going to start LOST. SO I WIN. BYE BYE, Thanks for Playing.

Come back when you're ready to accept it and be a man

Just a troll stuck in a circle. Forgot about the rule when arguing with the witless.

James Stone will be the man for the next 10 years. He is amazing when he is asked to play to his strength. His strength is not running to a sideline and trying to pick up rushers while running sideways. His strength is smash mouth football and can get to the second level to block any LB in the league.

But yeah, you don't care who starts now all of the sudden because this very statement in your OP smears egg all over your face. Accept it and own it...