So I've Come To This Conclusion...

Dirtybird#11

If UGA wins the National Championship this season, which IMO is a pretty good possibility this year, I'm not gonna credit Mark Richt for it.

IMO Richt has been there for multiple years and he's never been a good enough coach to get UGA over the top even with the massive talent he's had there. So I firmly believe that if UGA does win it all the legacy it leaves shouldn't be credited to Richt it should be remembered as Pruitt and the players win. Cause I'm just being honest Richt IMO isn't a good enough coach to win the big one. That's just how I feel from a fellow Tiger fan.

Good luck with that. Also, good luck on your pre-algebra quiz.

How did you know?!

“I’m 13 years old, and I think that… well, maybe not this year, but steps need to be taken sooner rather than later, because what’s been the improvement over the last five years? I think he’s had enough talent for [national championships] to be a staple…he hasn’t been able to do enough with [talent] to make a national title run.”

tongue.png

So I'm guessing Pruitt then? No doubt he has been amazing for our program, but Richt went after him and brought him in. It's been a complete team effort now that we have upgraded every part of our staff and brought in additional coaches, people to help with player personnel, video editing, **** even nutrition. When we win, it will be an accomplishment for everyone involved over the past few years, Coach Richt included.