Wasn't Sanders Commings A Pioli Pick ?

MSalmon

He also raised some character red flags when he was arrested in January 2012 for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend in public. He was suspended for the team’s first two games this fall, and agreed to drug and alcohol testing and anger management counseling.

That was bs. The girl grew up with my daughter. Her and Sanders had been dating awhile. They agreed to a boys-girls night out with friends. He was having a good time. She got smashed drunk...found him....and wanted her keys. He wouldnt give them up...and she got ugly.

Sanders took the fall for all of it.

He look more like a SS than a CB. Hes from Augusta and went to UGA, maybe he wants to come home. Don't know much about him. Is he any good?

He look more like a SS than a CB. Hes from Augusta and went to UGA, maybe he wants to come home. Don't know much about him. Is he any good?

I agree what little that I followed him he seemed to be a fast SS. Never saw him as a cb....tbh I haven't followed him in the pros. He had a great combine--I remember that.

If Pioli scouted him I'm sure he'd know if worth bringing here

Because we have ten DBs that have practiced in this system all summer long. No real need to add a guy that's just gonna take the place of another inactive on game day.

Lol I'm not even sure we want him, but hate to tell you it ain't uncommon for guys post cuts to get signed and play

There are no more pressing needs than improving your roster, if a move accomplishes that. Not saying this one does, but that was a silly thing to say.

He'd be interesting as a signing, as I look at the safety position. WillyMo seems destined to always have some injury issue and SS is a bit thin. I think he's got the attitude (based on college tape) and body to be a SS...but haven't really followed him in the pros. Have you?