Welcome To Dallas....

Rave

I'm just going to say it...this would not be happening if Dallas was satisfied with the backs they had to replace Murray. We said this entire offseason that you were undervaluing What Murray did and the entire time you said most of the success went to the offensive line and it was a plug and play situation. Now the Cowboys have traded for a running back, which validates what I and others on here tried to say: You don't replace Demarco Murray with "Has Beens and Never Was's" and expect the same level of success and production. The Cowboys coaching staff and Jerry it seems feel the same way...

I'm just going to say it...this would not be happening if Dallas was satisfied with the backs they had to replace Murray. We said this entire offseason that you were undervaluing What Murray did and the entire time you said most of the success went to the offensive line and it was a plug and play situation. Now the Cowboys have traded for a running back, which validates what I and others on here tried to say: You don't replace Demarco Murray with "Has Beens and Never Was's" and expect the same level of success and production. The Cowboys coaching staff and Jerry it seems feel the same way...

Production isnt the problem, trust is.

Randle has off the field issues.

McFadden has health issues.

Dunbar is not an every down back.

As far as production is concerned, all 3 had injuries during camp, so it is yet to be proven that they cant produce.

You should never jump to conclusions.

Also, Dallas will have better compensatory picks next year than the 7th rounder Dallas gave up for Michael. Basically, after the signing of Jackson, Dallas wanted to make sure they got Michael before he was cut.

Dont make it any more than it is.