Watch Robenson Therezie Very Carefully

MSalmon

Yeah, yeah...I know I've been on this kids jock from the beginning --but he made the team didn't he😃

My next prediction is he could take Allen's job as starting FS...he's the perfect guy for this scheme and Auburn used him wrong

He could be a SS as well, but I think his range suits him best as FS--but there is no certainty that Quinn will use the SS position here like he did in Seattle...as more of a LB

Now he's made the team, go back and REALLY WATCH his college tape

Think I'm crazy?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah...I know I've been on this kids jock from the beginning --but he made the team didn't he

My next prediction is he could take Allen's job as starting FS...he's the perfect guy for this scheme and Auburn used him wrong

He could be a SS as well, but I think his range suits him best as FS--but there is no certainty that Quinn will use the SS position here like he did in Seattle...as more of a LB

Now he's made the team, go back and REALLY WATCH his college tape

Think I'm crazy?

Crazy might be a little strong. I'd suggest that you're as high as ****, though.

I like Therezie but I thought he would develop on PS like Akunne, Mbu, Rodgers, and hopefully Huffer, King, Maponga, and Starr.

I was t surprised on him, but then again I got fixated on safety prospects this year (remember my Landon Collins man crush?) but this kid really stood out to me. If you watch his auburn games he was a weird rover/lb/FS type...in a convoluted scheme,,but he still produced!

I like Therezie but I think he won't challenge much for a starting spot until next year. The injury hurt him.

Could be true. And his health dictates a lot, but that natural athleticism and speed in a simple straightforward scheme...makes me wonder if he sees significant time this year.

I like Allen. Think he's serviceable and better than our other options. But he's a utility player in the long term

Whiffed on Valarian, but called this one... Dude has every measurable you want out of free safety in Quinn's system. His proday and Earl Thomas's are almost a mirror image. I dare say this kid might be more explosive, but no where near Thomas's football intelligence, yet.....

Has a loooooooot of upside in our system.

Edited by gHost83

Whiffed on Valarian, but called this one... Dude has every measurable you want out of free safety in Quinn's system. His proday and Earl Thomas's are almost a mirror image. I dare say this kid might be more explosive, but no where near Thomas's football intelligence, yet.....

Has a loooooooot of upside in our system.

You didn't exactly whiff on the guy. He was hyped up long before you started backing him.

Went back and watched him in preseason then watched college tape. Also took look at pro day numbers and I'm trying to figure out why he wasn't drafted. He has good ball skills and the speed to go with it

Had a below average final year. He had a very specific role in Auburn's D. He wasn't a safety, or corner or linebacker. He was something in the middle and that hurt him because the NFL doesn't have a use at the position he played. They had him in a lot of weird zones and he blitzed a bunch. They also had him press, but didn't teach him proper technique. Kinda how Collins was trained. But the raw talent is there in droves. Dude hits like a mack truck and closes with elite speed. If he had his head towards the play, he can make a play on the ball. Thing was that his head wasn't turned in the right direction his final season because he was either in a weird zone coverage or blitzing. Heck, I even saw in a few games that he can shed a block or 2.

Hopefully it pans out, but Quinn saw something that I also saw in this guy. Dude can ball if put in the right position and proper coaching.

Edited by gHost83

You didn't exactly whiff on the guy. He was hyped up long before you started backing him.

Agreed, but just wanted to put it out there. Didn't want to seem like I was touting myself to be a scouting pro LOL. I was behind Valarian as soon as he was announced and thought he would at the very least, be a hard cut. First wave of cuts, Valerian LOL.

Hope he get another shot somewhere. Dude plays angry and I love that in a lineman.

Agreed, but just wanted to put it out there. Didn't want to seem like I was touting myself to be a scouting pro LOL. I was behind Valarian as soon as he was announced and thought he would at the very least, be a hard cut. First wave of cuts, Valerian LOL.

Hope he get another shot somewhere. Dude plays angry and I love that in a lineman.

Let me tell you a bit of truth. I am actually behind every man on the roster to do well. Even if I hated his signing, drafting, or whatever else. So when a guy like Starr gets cut, it actually hurts me as bad as his biggest fan. My thing is, there are some I would rather get cut than others. It hurts when I see a guy I thought could help us win games get cut over a guy I saw do nothing.

So, in the end. Even Valerian was a guy I liked, but Shanny must have liked Stone better. Even then...Center, OG, and OT should be addressed for depth at least. You see bro? I think you have a great eye for football and have pointed out some guys in the past I too get hyped over. Keep it up man.

Let me tell you a bit of truth. I am actually behind every man on the roster to do well. Even if I hated his signing, drafting, or whatever else. So when a guy like Starr gets cut, it actually hurts me as bad as his biggest fan. My thing is, there are some I would rather get cut than others. It hurts when I see a guy I thought could help us win games get cut over a guy I saw do nothing.

So, in the end. Even Valerian was a guy I liked, but Shanny must have liked Stone better. Even then...Center, OG, and OT should be addressed for depth at least. You see bro? I think you have a great eye for football and have pointed out some guys in the past I too get hyped over. Keep it up man.

Hey thanks KOG. Coming from someone who is as well respected as you on these boards, it means a lot.

But, I understand exactly what you are saying. A Falcon is Falcon. But I also enjoy it when you think that we should of picked up a different player. Usually just starts off with a player getting hyped, then you come in with a one or two word answer like "Meh" or what have you. Someone questions why you feel that way then you elaborate a bit more.

That's what these boards are for, to voice or opinions on different topics and players and really is the only reason I come here. Stopped for a bit until Tuggz and the other moderators (all of them do a great job) cleaned up some of the junk. So, to cut things short, I feel you bro.

Back on topic now. Therezie can develop, but will need a lot of work. But this is good news for us, puts more pressure on Allen to become better, and he is the type of guy that responds well to said pressure. Not a surprise at all to me Therezie made the roster.

Edited by gHost83

Hey thanks KOG. Coming from someone who is as well respected as you on these boards, it means a lot.

But, I understand exactly what you are saying. A Falcon is Falcon. But I also enjoy it when you think that we should of picked up a different player. Usually just starts off with a player getting hyped, then you come in with a one or two word answer like "Meh" or what have you. Someone questions why you feel that way then you elaborate a bit more.

That's what these boards are for, to voice or opinions on different topics and players and really is the only reason I come here. Stopped for a bit until Tuggz and the other moderators (all of them do a great job) cleaned up some of the junk. So, to cut things short, I feel you bro.

Back on topic now. Therezie can develop, but will need a lot of work. But this is good news for us, puts more pressure on Allen to become better, and he is the type of guy that responds well to said pressure. Not a surprise at all to me he made the roster.

If Quinn is who I think he is, Allen better make it happen early. I think Quinn is mostly purging the old guard.