Not Big On Hindsight, But...

k-train

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he's crying into his pillow for not taking TATF advice

Although I was pretty much leading the Zenner bandwagon leading up to the draft, I was being somewhat sarcastic with my original post. I'm actually one of the few who doesn't take major issue w/ TD on every single thing & I don't think it's good to waste too much time worrying about what might've been rather than what is & what will be.

Just having a little fun, because I'm stoked Zenner got a chance & has made the most of it.

Careful with the troll garbage. I don't like a popular player = troll is the type of nonsense that has become a staple for many of you newer guys on here.

When dogs being a member here for close to a decade mean being a "newer guy"?

Edited by dfsutton

You act like a noob bruh, so what do you want?

I want you to stop posting the same old tired **** in every post. It's not the fact that you don't like Freeman that makes you trollish, it's that you're constantly posting this same opinion on every post that you can. That's the difference.

See R for example. Don't be another R

I want you to stop posting the same old tired **** in every post. It's not the fact that you don't like Freeman that makes you trollish, it's that you're constantly posting this same opinion on every post that you can. That's the difference.

Thank you... he sounding like a little ***** right now

That's called not flip flopping on your opinion. KoG talks about Freeman when the topic is RB's, what exactly do you expect?

Gtfo if you think he's a troll. Seriously.

I'm not here to post what you want me to man. So, I could care less what you want me to post. You have an issue with it, get lost. I haven't said it all that much, in fact only when on topic. Tell me how many threads I have made about it.

You don't even add anything, you just come here and while about other posters. Put me on ignore if you're that sensitive, or go cry to TrueFalcon316 and let him tuck you in.