Food For Thought

Dirtybird#11

Lol you're funny. At the least we lose 2. An ill call them. We could lose to Louisville and GT. Other than that we are running away with the ACC.

Lol I know but had to do it! I think you guys can beat Louisville...70/30 chance on that one. Georgia Tech looks like they will be annoyingly good this year. I say annoying because although a win is a win, they definitely beat a couple of teams every year that they should not beat, but do because the opposing team is not accustomed to defending their offensive scheme. Clemson hands down has a more talented roster, but we all know that GT is very difficult as a unit.

Lol I know but had to do it! I think you guys can beat Louisville...70/30 chance on that one. Georgia Tech looks like they will be annoyingly good this year. I say annoying because although a win is a win, they definitely beat a couple of teams every year that they should not beat, but do because the opposing team is not accustomed to defending their offensive scheme. Clemson hands down has a more talented roster, but we all know that GT is very difficult as a unit.

Yeah I'm just hoping our defense is better than expected

Baylor. I don't see Boise making it in thanks to Power Five bias and difficulty gauging how good they are from playing in the Mountain West. The only chance of the SEC team getting there is if they beat a dominant undefeated opponent in the championship game as bad as OSU beat Wisconsin in the B1G championship last year. I don't really see that happening.