Armadillos... Anyone Ever Had Any Trouble With Them?

Flip Wilson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta make a sacrifice. Would you rather the grass be dead or have holes throughout the yard.

Seriously, if you put it around the edges where they enter it probably won't be that bad. Test on a small area first

I do know vinegar kills weeds

Man.....I hope there is a better answer.

I thought about waiting up for him and offing him with a pellet rifle but I hate the thought of losing sleep on his account.

Guest Regular Guy

I saw one that been ran over recently. I normally don't see many in my part of GA but I guess that doesn't mean they're not here obviously, lol.

You could shoot them, I don't know how well a pellet gun would work, maybe a .22 would be the ticket.

I saw one that been ran over recently. I normally don't see many in my part of GA but I guess that doesn't mean they're not here obviously, lol.

You could shoot them, I don't know how well a pellet gun would work, maybe a .22 would be the ticket.

I have a high powered Crossman that has the force of a 22. I thought it might be the better option in the wee hours of the morning.

I saw a guy shoot one multiple times with a 9MM and it kept going. The police finally came and shot gunned it about 3 times before it finally stopped. you are going to need something stronger than that.

Wait? What? A 9mm won't kill a armadillo? And the police had to be called? What did the armadillo do? Is this armadillo the Terminator breaking into Cyberdine Systems? Did the armadillo have a shootout with the cops too? Seems legit.