Population Control

kicker

I'm only in the grocery store about every two weeks.......so I'm going to say neither.

It would be the people people who break line at the two lane drive thru because they don't understand how it works.

OB-LN351_MCEVER_H_20101226115109.jpg

I don't know about that one. If the other line is empty because everyone else wants to pile up on one side,I say it's fair game

NNNNNNNNooooooooooooo! That's not how any of this works.

There is a line and the next person in line takes the next available speaker.

Right. So how do you cut, exactly?

If there are six people in one line, and the other line is empty, I would say that five people are ******* idiots.

If there are six people in one line, and the other line is empty, I would say that five people are ******* idiots.

People constantly just drive in the parking lot and go straight behind the car in the right lane like......hmmm all those people are lined up for the one on the left.

Guest facelessman07

I'd line up the entire population for a race. Behind them is a pack of hungry bears and zombies

Those who don't get eaten deserve the privilege of life. Survival of the fittest

On the rare occasion, someone doesn't pull up immediately after putting in their order because they are scrounging up money or something rather than getting to the window to do it. Then when they get to the window they find out the car in front of them just took off with their food, so they say someone cut in front of them.