My Final 53.

Sheldon Cooper

QB-Ryan, _______(cuts)

WR-Jones, Mitchell

WR-White, Hankerson

WR-Hardy, Williams

TE-Tamme, Toilolo, Moeaki

RB-Coleman, Freeman, A.Smith, _______(cuts)

FB-Mooney

LT-Matthews, Polumbus(until Holmes comes back)

LG-Levitre, Person

OC-Hawley, Stone

RG-Chester

RT-Schraeder. Rodgers

LEO-Beasley, Starr

RDT-Hageman, Babinaux, Jarrett

LDT-Soliai, Mbu(cuts?)

LDE-Jackson, Clayborn, Maponga

SLB-Schofield, Biermann(until Reed comes back, 6 weeks?)

WLB-Durant, Akunne

MLB-Worrilow, Bradford

RCB-Alford, Collins

NB-Adams, White

FS-Allen, King

SS-Moore, Ishmael

LCB-Trufant

K-Bryant

P-Bosher

S-Harris

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB-Ryan, _______(cuts)

WR-Jones, Mitchell

WR-White, Hankerson

WR-Hardy, Williams

TE-Tamme, Toilolo, Moeaki

RB-Coleman, Freeman, A.Smith, _______(cuts)

FB-Mooney

LT-Matthews, Polumbus(until Holmes comes back)

LG-Levitre, Person

OC-Hawley, Stone

RG-Chester

RT-Schraeder. Rodgers

LEO-Beasley, Starr

RDT-Hageman, Babinaux, Jarrett

LDT-Soliai, Mbu(cuts?)

LDE-Jackson, Clayborn, Maponga

SLB-Schofield, Biermann(until Reed comes back, 6 weeks?)

WLB-Durant, Akunne

MLB-Worrilow, Bradford

RCB-Alford, Collins

NB-Adams, White

FS-Allen, King

SS-Moore, Ishmael

LCB-Trufant

K-Bryant

P-Bosher

S-Harris

Looks good , add Asamoah backing up chester of course .

Southward has had some licks on ST's and is a phenominal athlete as a S but he gave up back to back TD's to end the game vs non NFL WR's. To his credit he tried to swat the ball out but missed. Atleast King who was beaten deep, had good coverage for an INC the play before. One will back up at FS and the other PS if he clears waivers IMO. Therezie on PS too.

Looks good , add Asamoah backing up chester of course .

Hester ain't goin anywhere and neither is Weems. ST would take a hit of we lose both. Mitchell is probably the odd man out. Asamoah isn't going anywhere either. Also Starr is SLB and Bierrman and maponga have been playing Leo. Also I think south makes it over white.

Hester ain't goin anywhere and neither is Weems. ST would take a hit of we lose both. Mitchell is probably the odd man out. Asamoah isn't going anywhere either.

didn't notice Hester not on the depth chart.

I remember hearing when the new coaching staff took over Keith Armstrong told them not to cut weems or something to that affect.

Why would we grab a QB who has never worked in our system to back up Ryan? Renfree is fine.

I'd like us to grab a QB and keep either Rex or Sean until they are up to speed and show they could be better. Like someone said before, if Ryan goes down it does not mean it would be a season ending injury. We need someone that can ride the ship for a couple of games and not completely give up on our season on a minor injury.

If someone like Colt McCoy becomes available I sure hope we go after him. Also maybe keep Rex and go after another young QB to groom that might have more potential than Renfree.

I disagree with folks saying if #2 goes down we are done and wont win another game. we have a talented team who followed the past coaches culture and it wasn't a good one for the long haul. tj yates beat our team with the Texans. I know yall remember that. if we were to somehow lose #2 we can still compete, atleast I hope these falcons believe that, because most of yall fans don't.

I'd like us to grab a QB and keep either Rex or Sean until they are up to speed and show they could be better. Like someone said before, if Ryan goes down it does not mean it would be a season ending injury. We need someone that can ride the ship for a couple of games and not completely give up on our season on a minor injury.

If someone like Colt McCoy becomes available I sure hope we go after him. Also maybe keep Rex and go after another young QB to groom that might have more potential than Renfree.

It makes sense till you look at Shanny's offense. His offense is developed around the players he has, so unless you find an ample QB who plays like Ryan, they will only ever be a gap fill with a limited play book because the skill sets will be dynamically different.

Think RGIII and Cousins.

Edited by Leggggggo

Add back Hester and Weems, especially over Mitchell. Also just as a side Map isn't an LDE in this scheme, at all. He's a LEO / SAM in nascar packages.

The Nascar packages you speak of are 4 DL consisting of

LEO-Beasley

RDT-Clayborn

LDT-Babinaux

LDE-Schofield or Maponga further down the depth chart as he played much of the PS and most of last night.

Hester probably makes the final roster. This is my final 53 and I would trade him. If I couldnt I'd keep him and put Mitchell on the PS.

Williams just has such a sense of urgency that is needed in two minute offense that many lack. He is a one trick pony as a PR making a straight line to the sideline. Hardy is the PR we need to replace Hester minus the speed.