The Case For Tim Tebow

Dirtybird#11

Yep I'm bring it back. His skills in ATL makes too much sense. So with that here is the case for Tebow.

1.His media "circus" isn't a reality. There isn't one. He got as much attention as Rex did if we're talking about the media. All his hype is by fans, but is that a negative? With us getting a new stadium would it be bad to attract more fans? No it wouldn't and this would make for smart business move by Blank.

2.Who else do we have to backup Ryan? Renfree at best is a PS body, Yates is awful, and Grossman looks like he's spent the last 2 seasons downing bags of Doritos.

3.He is a change of pace. Say what you want about his mechanics but he makes up for it with his toughness and running ability! He gives a extra dimension to this already diverse offense. Plus Kyle has always had at least 1 athletic QB.

4.Lastly he is more than just a QB. He could also be our bruiser on short yardage. This is something none of our RBs offer due to size. I don't see Coleman,Freeman,or Tone running people over for that needed yard.... So just give it to Timmy! He's made a living off of that type stuff.

So what's the call Atlanta would Tebow be the guy to backup Matty Ice?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not getting cut by the Eagles...

I actually have a bet with one of my employees who is a huge eagles fan that Tebow will start a game for them during the regular season (mainly cause I think Bradford is as solid physically as a Faberge Egg).

BUT I'd be ok with Tebow... I would never reject that kind of attitude in the locker room.

He's not getting cut by the Eagles...

I actually have a bet with one of my employees who is a huge eagles fan that Tebow will start a game for them during the regular season (mainly cause I think Bradford is as solid physically as a Faberge Egg).

BUT I'd be ok with Tebow... I would never reject that kind of attitude in the locker room.

If Chip is stupid enough to let Tebow beat one of those QB's out (Barkley) we should bring him in instead.

Bosher would be a better backup than Tebow. Tebow can't play QB, he can't play RB, he's literally just a body.

He's won the national championship twice. He's won as many playoff games at Matty Ice. And he's lead a team to .500 in the NFL. All while doing this playing QB.... His resume speaks for itself. He knows how to win no matter how "bad" he is. You gotta admire it.

He's won the national championship twice. He's won as many playoff games at Matty Ice. And he's lead a team to .500 in the NFL. All while doing this playing QB.... His resume speaks for itself. He knows how to win no matter how "bad" he is. You gotta admire it.

College doesn't matter at all. That playoff game is literally the only good game he's ever had as a pro. And he didn't lead his team to anything, his defense did that with some help from their running game (which was hurt by Tebow's inability to pass more than helped by his running). He's basically Vick with an even worse arm and football IQ.

College doesn't matter at all. That playoff game is literally the only good game he's ever had as a pro. And he didn't lead his team to anything, his defense did that with some help from their running game (which was hurt by Tebow's inability to pass more than helped by his running). He's basically Vick with an even worse arm and football IQ.

He raises his ability when it matters most? Do you disagree?

Hasn't Rex been to the SB? That should matter to you right?

If Quinn is establishing what we think here in ATL we'll have a defense similar to the one he had in Denver.

I'd rather not have to rely on my defense to hold the other team to < 14 points per game to have a chance at winning.

Hasn't Rex been to the SB? That should matter to you right?

I'd rather not have to rely on my defense to hold the other team to < 14 points per game to have a chance at winning.

If we where talking about Rex from 4 years ago sure he'd be great, but the guy I seen last night wasn't in football shape and doesn't belong in the league

The #2s I like are most likely not going to be available so

I do not want to open a UGA discussion here BUT

Aaron Murray is 3rd string at KC

trade a 2016 draft pick for him

I'd be ok with this too