Quinn Pleased With Preseason Effort

Sponge

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should/has to be... second round pick that we passed on a lot of quality talent to acquire... Hate to bring it up, but Randy Gregory has impressed so far in Dallas...

no you don't

Prepare your butthole for the "he's raw talent" crew.

Is it wrong to say if it's true?

Hate to bring it up, but Randy Gregory has impressed so far in Dallas...

Yeah, that kinda hurts. We could of had pass rush locked down for the next 5 years but oh well...

Kinda like that lottery commercial where the woman chooses the corndog instead of the lotto ticket, so they load the money back into the truck. We got the LSU slaw dog.

Yeah, that kinda hurts. We could of had pass rush locked down for the next 5 years but oh well...

Kinda like that lottery commercial where the woman chooses the corndog instead of the lotto ticket, so they load the money back into the truck. We got the LSU slaw dog.

And this is what I meant. Hate to bring it up because of all the butthurt that goes with it, but it belongs in the conversation. We'll roll with Collins because that's who we've got, but there's no denying who would've made a more instant contribution to the needs of this team...

Is it wrong to say if it's true?

I understand he's a rookie but he looks awful. Our other rookies don't even come close to looking as bad. If he's a project, then you draft projects with 5th-7th rd pick. No way would you use a HIGH 2nd rd pick on him. I know that 1st rd picks become bust too and nothing is guaranteed.

I could be wrong and he could be the next Deion Sanders too. Which I hope.

looks like Rex is one and done.

TJ or Sean....

That Golden Corral offseason training regimen didn't work out too well for Rex. Maybe he can play guard.

Seriously though, I think he's on the team with Renfree. Shanny will cut him some slack considering he's been on the team for 3 days.

looks like Rex is one and done.

TJ or Sean....

Grossman looked like a guy who had been sitting around at home drinking beer and playing Call of Duty for the past 8 months and thought it would be fun to go play one more game of football before retiring.

And this is what I meant. Hate to bring it up because of all the butthurt that goes with it, but it belongs in the conversation. We'll roll with Collins because that's who we've got, but there's no denying who would've made a more instant contribution to the needs of this team...

Gregory wouldn't even see the field for us. He'd be 3'rd string at best.

I understand he's a rookie but he looks awful. Our other rookies don't even come close to looking as bad. If he's a project, then you draft projects with 5th-7th rd pick. No way would you use a HIGH 2nd rd pick on him. I know that 1st rd picks become bust too and nothing is guaranteed.

I could be wrong and he could be the next Deion Sanders too. Which I hope.

The thing is, I just don't understand the whole "I don't want to bring this up" and "all the butthurt that goes with it" talk. There are far more people on this board saying that he sucks right now, than are trying to defend him, and even the ones defending him, are basically just saying to be patient with him.

The ones not saying he's awful seem to be the vast minority on here.

The thing is, I just don't understand the whole "I don't want to bring this up" and "all the butthurt that goes with it" talk. There are far more people on this board saying that he sucks right now, than are trying to defend him, and even the ones defending him, are basically just saying to be patient with him.

I get you emot-tiphat.gif

I get that as well; and the reason I hate to bring it up is because I am a Falcon fan and Collins is a Falcon, so I AM behind him. I HOPE he turns it all around and becomes the guy Quinn thinks he can be! I'm just pining for the fact that we have such a raw talent taken so high in the draft. It's pretty obvious that Collins is not going to worldbeat this year. Neither is Gregory for sure. But it does look like one of them is going to contribute more to his team this year... I only bring Randy's name into it because there was a time when he was considered a top 15 pick, and he fell to the second round. Usually I'm one of the biggest homer/player supporters that I know, but this one move, I just cannot get behind yet...

I get that as well; and the reason I hate to bring it up is because I am a Falcon fan and Collins is a Falcon, so I AM behind him. I HOPE he turns it all around and becomes the guy Quinn thinks he can be! I'm just pining for the fact that we have such a raw talent taken so high in the draft. It's pretty obvious that Collins is not going to worldbeat this year. Neither is Gregory for sure. But it does look like one of them is going to contribute more to his team this year... I only bring Randy's name into it because there was a time when he was considered a top 15 pick, and he fell to the second round. Usually I'm one of the biggest homer/player supporters that I know, but this one move, I just cannot get behind yet...

I just want Quinn to be able to have his guys, for better or worse. If Gregory wasn't his guy, then so be it.

If anything, this offseason has proven, that if you're not of Quinn's guys, then you have no place on this team.