Im Worried About The Fs Spot

jdawg4876

I love allen dude is a player and a baller but dont think he is a FS. I think allen will be serviceable.but also godfrey is not the answer. we should have kept lowery for peanuts.

Allen should be playing nickle with alford and trufant. Im with Kog I liked the hurt safety but dont think he makes the team

Edited by jdawg4876

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of position when? Do you have some specific examples?

nope just something I noticed not like omg where is allen, but not quite where he needs to be and his size still bothers me some too. A FS should make some splash plays and I havent seen any yet. I said I was worried not panicked

I haven't seen him out of position with the starters. He's played well to me. What have you noticed?

when I say out of position its more like he is still a step behind what he should be seeing and reacting, but makes it up with speed and being a very solid tackler. that is his best attribute so far tackling, but I dont think he trust what he sees yet

nope just something I noticed not like omg where is allen, but not quite where he needs to be and his size still bothers me some too. A FS should make some splash plays and I havent seen any yet. I said I was worried not panicked

Gotta get off of this size thing. He looks like he bulked up a good bit and I haven't seen him out of position but that's just me.

been drinking have we?

Nope just tired of the complaining. Probably need to take a break. I dont mind so much about the complaining about the obvious concerns. But this bullshiznic is completely unjustified. Just because he aint no earl thomas and out there making highlight plays someone make some weak as thread about Allen.