Grady Making His Case For The Rotation.

Stoic

he is starting to flash still gets washed out on plays when he goes against starters. have a feeling he will be like hageman last yr, will get some snaps but not that many but watch out next yr when he puts it all together

Yea, but imagine late in games when he is in there with fresh legs.We a D that can finish. He and Babs will bring that when teams are in pass to win mode.

he is starting to flash still gets washed out on plays when he goes against starters. have a feeling he will be like hageman last yr, will get some snaps but not that many but watch out next yr when he puts it all together

If him and Hageman develop to what we think they can be.......Man can you imagine the interior pressure we can bring along with Beasley on the outside?!?!?!?

This is just more evidence to show that sometimes the "size" factor can be overblown, by like a lot

Just like Geno Atkins

agreed if he can overcome it, I need to see more he got washed out a lot in the first 3 games. he rocked it tonight but that was against 2nd stringers and beyond. But I agree with you, think he will be a monster in the future but wont be this yr

His height is why he wasn't picked higher, but he's a truck.. And has plenty of azz to hold his own

I have to say, I always preferred taking on guys who were similar in height, even if they had me by 10lbs.

I'm 6'5 225. Worst guys to tackle? 5'8 225. Hard to bring down, low centre of gravity.

Jarrett's pad level and the position he can drive up from is significant. So what if he can't bat passes down. Babs is great at that. and Hags is a monster (with work needed on pad level, ironically)