All Four Nfcs Teams Playing Tonight.

Yes they did. I'm so disgusted. The season is over before it begins. Seriously, I have no belief in the Saints this year. 6-10 if we're lucky.

I've got y'all going 8-8 one game better than last season...way too many holes

If taking om the chin mean back ups loss, then yea.

You cannot rely on starters all season you have to have quality players behind the starters in key positions. We may have thw same disease on the OL but not on defense such as y'all.

You cannot rely on starters all season you have to have quality players behind the starters in key positions. We may have thw same disease on the OL but not on defense such as y'all.

We do have quality back ups. But our Starters hardly played. I don't think I've ever seen starters play so less. And when they were in we were winning. The only game they looked bad was the first. It was really sloppy. Payton fixed that quick. Looks like we really wanted to get a good look at the back ups to have extra film to decide who to keep.

I don't see much success coming from the falcons this year either. M.Ryan will be running for his life most games.

I was pretty clear in my original post. What's your question?

What are you talking about?

Do you go to grave yards and ask tombstones why there isnt more talking?

Switch back to your other accounts.... it doesn't feel right talking to you using this one.

If your lost looking for other Saints fans. They are at the other board.

Click here

If your looking to start drama. (We see who started this conversation.)

Click here

Rival Central So you're not a Falcons Fan? Here's your chance to tell us why (and our chance to respond)

Speaking of RIP maybe you can explain this....

CRIME060209_zpshzzapk96.jpg

What are you talking about?

Do you go to grave yards and ask tombstones why there isnt more talking?

Switch back to your other accounts.... it doesn't feel right talking to you using this one.

If your lost looking for other Saints fans. They are at the other board.

Click here

If your looking to start drama. (We see who started this conversation.)

Click here

Rival Central So you're not a Falcons Fan? Here's your chance to tell us why (and our chance to respond)

Speaking of RIP maybe you can explain this....

CRIME060209_zpshzzapk96.jpg

D-nut is a little rustled? Second, don't tell me where to go post. Third, you have no more Saints fans to hassle..lmao! PS, if it doesn't feel right talking to me. Just move along to your next troll thread, kid.

Edited by UG9

D-nut is a little rustled? Second, don't tell me where to go post. Third, you have no more Saints fans to hassle..lmao! PS, if it doesn't feel right talking to me. Just move along to your next troll thread, kid.

Poor little Saints fan. I tried to ask you a question. You seem to want to stur up drama.

I took a second to direct you back to the flock of sheep at the SR.

Have a nice day sir. Enjoy your visit and try not to be butthurt.

Poor little Saints fan. I tried to ask you a question. You seem to want to stur up drama.

I took a second to direct you back to the flock of sheep at the SR.

Have a nice day sir. Enjoy your visit and try not to be butthurt.

I was just pointing out the board is not the same from my original post. I don't post on SR and never will. If anyone is butthurt, that would be you sir.