Official: Ravens @ Falcons Game Thread

Romfal

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you wanted Gregory? Who did you want in the 2nd?

I did want Gregory, but not in the second. We had just took Beasley. I really didn't have a particular person for the second round. But the things you all see now in Collins, I saw ALL year when he did start for lsU. I've watched lsU all year last season. He's doing the same thing he did in college. Why you think these coaches are fussing at him? Why you think the defensive coordinator benched him at lsU? He got beat out by a freshman last year. A freshman till the freshman got hurt.

Some players are coachable, some players are not.

He's a rookie lineman. He's winning the starting job. He's not doing well, nobody on their line is. But Collins has gotten beat for a 30+ yd catch each game almost. He's getting beat like a drum

Marpet has been getting absolutely wrecked. I guess he gets the benefit of the doubt since you think we should've drafted him instead. That catch Collins allowed was the only catch he allowed tonight. If I wasn't watching I wouldn't know that by reading some of the commentary in this thread.

Guys...I know you all dislike Collins, but we hit on 4 picks. FOUR. That is more than 2009, 2010, and 2011 combined.

Ok I loved this last draft as much as the next guy but we're gonna have to slow our roll. The season hasn't even started yet, so we havent hit on anything as far as im concerned. For all we know, the lights could come on for collins and he could be the best player out of this draft.

I did want Gregory, but not in the second. We had just took Beasley. I really didn't have a particular person for the second round. But the things you all see now in Collins, I saw ALL year when he did start for lsU. I've watched lsU all year last season. He's doing the same thing he did in college. Why you think these coaches are fussing at him? Why you think the defensive coordinator benched him at lsU? He got beat out by a freshman last year. A freshman till the freshman got hurt.

I'm not seeing all that. I see a guy that's given up a couple plays like every other young corner does. You still haven't showed me why if he's so bad the Ravens don't have any td's? He's supposed to be fussed at when he messes up. That means they see potential. You don't waste breath on a guy that straight up sucks.

Marpet has been getting absolutely wrecked. I guess he gets the benefit of the doubt since you think we should've drafted him instead. That catch Collins allowed was the only catch he allowed tonight. If I wasn't watching I wouldn't know that by reading some of the commentary in this thread.

IDK. I think he's been getting beat alot. But so has Marpet. Just wish we could have gotten him. He's perfect for our ZBS.