Can We Offer Mike Tice A Boatfull Of Hookers To Come Back?

Guest facelessman07

He wanted to leave, so let him have what he wants. I don't want anyone here who doesn't want to be here

Not to mention we're running a different scheme than the one Tice taught. And it's hard to gauge how good your line coach is when you're playing Dimis across the O-line

I can't be the only one that thought he was a massive a$$hat?

Wasn't there a rumor that he snitched on us for the fake crowd noise because he was pizzed we didn't let him interview?

Still, before that, he did a great job of coaching up our O line. He made a difference with the same guys that looked pretty bad the year before.

He got the job done with a lot of injuries but:

1. He chose to leave so I would not want anyone here that didn't want to be here.

2. The worst offenders from last week were here last year so either they forgot what Tice said, it doesn't apply in this scheme or they just suck.

3. I personally think this line will improve quickly and will be less of a liability as we go along. Until them Matt might need to go fetal from time to time and our backs will need to cut their own path.