Hillary Clinton I. T. Staffer Pleads The 5Th . . .

HolyMoses

This concerns me. Maybe because it hits so close to home or maybe because I recognize it as a tacit admission of criminal activity.

I have never really understood the nuts and bolts of this scandal, but for the first time, I am concerned about the 2016 Presidential Election. I don't know if Hillary is done, but we are going to need some better answers before this is over. I don't think she can just ride this out.

Surprisingly, Fox had this buried as deeply as CNN . . .

I know its The Blaze, but this email in particular is damning, given her previous statements that she never received these type emails on that server

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/01/msnbcs-joe-scarborough-stunned-by-hillary-clintons-response-to-staffer-who-told-her-he-couldnt-send-her-classified-email/

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Stunned by Hillary Clinton’s Response to Staffer Who Told Her He Couldn’t Send Her ‘Classified’ Email

Following the release of roughly 7,000 new emails, “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough expressed concern over Hillary Clinton’s response to a staffer who told her he couldn’t send her classified information. Clinton has maintained that she never sent or received classified information from her private email account.

In a February 2010 email, Clinton wrote to her aide, Jacob Sullivan, “It’s a public statement! Just email it.”

“Trust me, I share your exasperation,” Sullivan replied. “But until ops coverts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can’t even access it.”

Screen-Shot-2015-09-01-at-7.51.07-AM-620

Screen-Shot-2015-09-01-at-7.51.15-AM-620

Scarborough reacted, “Everything she said in that…press conference about, ‘this is just patently false’ — and here, you actually have her berating somebody that worked for her…and works for her still.”

“Berating him, saying, ‘send me this classified email,’” he added. “And he said, basically, ‘I can’t, it’s classified. I can’t even access it because it’s classified.’”

MSNBC contributor Mike Barnicle said Clinton’s email controversy is continuously becoming less about the actual emails and more about the “way that she’s handling it.”

“That’s the burden she’s carrying,” he said.

Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart defended Clinton, saying the statement that the former secretary of state was a statement that had already been released to the public.

Biden is only going to run if The party elite believe that Hillary no longer gives them the best chance. Sanders may have the white liberal vote, but the other demographics support Hillary and even Biden more than him.

I am worried about this email scandal, but not about the IT staffer pleading the fifth. Id plead the fifth as well. He knows he is just a pawn and does not want to be a part of this BS chess match.

Honestly, who supports Biden? He's funny but everyone views him as a buffoon. Plus, he's not even running despite the months of speculation.

At the moment, nobody because as GF said they are supporting Hillary. But if they turn away from Hillary, then Biden is the best second option for them. Jim Webb is too moderate and I'm not sure Martin O'Malley has wide support. Maybe O'Malley or Chaffee ends up the winner, but it won't be Sanders.

At the moment, nobody because as GF said they are supporting Hillary. But if they turn away from Hillary, then Biden is the best second option for them. Jim Webb is too moderate and I'm not sure Martin O'Malley has wide support. Maybe O'Malley or Chaffee ends up the winner, but it won't be Sanders.

O'Malley and Chaffee would be happy if they made it to the debates.

At the present moment, yes. If the party actually starts looking for other alternatives, though, it's not going to be Sanders.

Probably not, but Biden is the only one I know who will not win regardless of who the GOP nominates. He is a figurehead of no faction, he generates no excitement, and he is far too easy to attack and make light of. His only real advantage is that he makes a show at debates but unfortunately those are far from everything.

Do you also think we should be skeptical of people in nice suits claiming they are experts, and authorities, and they know what is best for us?

Always be skeptical of anyone who claims to be an expert.

One of you, after talking down to people about the Constitution, said the Federal Constitution makes local Sheriffs the most powerful local figure and that the Supremacy Clause somehow preemptively usurped a later written amendment.

The other, while talking down to people, cited to CO2 emissions figures in an attempt to show that humans haven't played a role in repairing the ozone layer.

Maybe you two should be a little less skeptical of experts, and a little more concerned with leaning what the **** you're talking about before you condescendingly talk down to people.

Edited by BrockSamson

One of you, after talking down to people about the Constitution, said the Federal Constitution makes local Sheriffs the most powerful local figure and that the Supremacy Clause somehow preemptively usurped a later written amendment.

The other, while talking down to people, cited to CO2 emissions figures in an attempt to show that humans haven't played a role in repairing the ozone layer.

Maybe you two should be a little less skeptical of experts, and a little more concerned with leaning what the **** you're talking about before you condescendingly talk down to people.

Right wing anti-intellectualism is a hoot.