Speedy Reedy Cut, Resigned O T Eric Lefeld

paulitik

This sucks. I was hoping to PS Reedy another year.

We need to stop with this band-aid approach.

The Atlanta Falcons today announced that they have signed offensive lineman Eric Lefeld and waived wide receiver Bernard Reedyicon-article-link.gif.

Lefeld, 6-6, 310 pounds, was signed by the Falcons as a college free agent following the 2015 NFL Draft out of Cincinnati. Lefeld was named to the Outland Trophy watch list in 2013 and 2014, and earned first-team All-Big East honors as a sophomore in 2012.

Reedy, 5-9, 175 pounds, was signed by the Falcons as a college free agent out of Toledo following the 2014 NFL Draft. He spent the 2014 season as a member of the Falcons practice squad.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks. I was hoping to PS Reedy another year.

We need to stop with this band-aid approach.

We still could if he goes unclaimed and wants to wait around.

I like this stuff. Keep churning the roster. If you feel the guys you have available arent what you're looking, go find other guys. Repeat until you're satisfied.

Worked for Seattle....

We still could if he goes unclaimed and wants to wait around.

I like this stuff. Keep churning the roster. If you feel the guys you have available arent what you're looking, go find other guys. Repeat until you're satisfied.

Worked for Seattle...

i get that we are thin at OL for the preseason game, and stacked at WR.

i just don't think we can keep up this OL with this Elmer's Glue and Popsicle approach. We need a Dominique Foxworth type pick up for the OL.

I don't think we are as bad as the Dolphins game seemed, but it's still very concerning with Jake out for who knows how long?

just guessing

with Matthews and Hawley kinda banged up they were down to 10 O-linemen for tomorrow nights game---plus they usually rest the starters during the 4th pre-season game.

Lefeld may be back just to provide an additional body for the 4th game----he will only be around for a few days --then????--is he a candidate for the PS???

or will they put Replogle back on the PS??

IF Reedy is as good as many of you think--he should have no problem making another team.

Ask yourself why keep Mitchell and let Reedy go??

Some on here love to hate on the kid???? He was just a kid who came from a bad neighborhood who was just trying to make a better life for himself. He earned at least a shot to play last year but WR Coach T. R. never would give him a chance. God help him. Oh well he is gone now and won't have to be hated on but the kid could stretch the field and with Roddy's condition and Hankerson's history it might have been wise to keep him around. BUT TD has never made moves after TC on the OL that made sense. You think of all the guys brought in for the OL think about all the guys we have to Google to find out who they are. You know the M O the guy has been cut by 3-4 teams, been on the PS. It just hasn't changed with him. He doesn't know how to really protect MR.