September 2015 Uga Recruiting Thread

ChevyDawg82

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I think we get one Friday and then either Simmons or Nixon should pop this month. Can we take both or is it first come?

I'm more so guessing on your first question. Now I know what's been reported by some of the pay sites, I've been led to believe that we can and will take both if they want to be Dawgs. BMac is getting receiver right for us.

As of today, this is my best guess on how we finish up this class. There will always be a couple new names pop up.

Burns

Hardman

Davis

Holyfield

Brown

S Carter

M Carter

Simmons/Nixon at least one, both?

Nauta

Then 2 out of Anchrum, Price, Dickerson, Allen, or Moore

Some wildcards still in play

Robertson-feel,pretty good here but all depends when/if he takes that trip to Stanford. How comfortable will he be based off one trip?

Warrior-definitely in the mix with Bama, Tn, and OSU. Others on here have a much better idea on where he is headed

Gary-we will get an OV, all you can ask for. Still think LSU is trending and Michigan will be in it till the end as well.

Thoughts?

As of today, this is my best guess on how we finish up this class. There will always be a couple new names pop up.

Burns

Hardman

Davis

Holyfield

Brown

S Carter

M Carter

Simmons/Nixon at least one, both?

Nauta

Then 2 out of Anchrum, Price, Dickerson, Allen, or Moore

Some wildcards still in play

Robertson-feel,pretty good here but all depends when/if he takes that trip to Stanford. How comfortable will he be based off one trip?

Warrior-definitely in the mix with Bama, Tn, and OSU. Others on here have a much better idea on where he is headed

Gary-we will get an OV, all you can ask for. Still think LSU is trending and Michigan will be in it till the end as well.

Thoughts?

List looks good. I think we only get one out of Simmons and Nixon, but we would take both.

Sounding very positive for us right now with Willie Allen. 2nd OT is probably Moore. Not sure what to think of EJ right now? Him committing at the AA game with everyone else tells me we may still land him, but I don't see how the numbers work at OL if all 3 want to come.

As of right now I don't think we land any of the wild cards. No one has consistent info on Warrior. DRob seems Stanford bound to me. Gary looks like a Michigan, LSU, Auburn battle. If he does indeed visit then all bets are off.

Are both Hardman and Robertson WR's if they come to athens or could either pay corner?

As Sac said, just get them on campus. Hardman seems to have embraced the role of coming in as CB and Robertson seems to be warming up to the idea. Hardman and Robertson have discussed wanting to play together in college.

I think Robertson's biggest upside is WR, Hardman can be great on either side.

Edited by Secking