First Round Cuts.... Jonathan Dowling

GTBF54

This kid has what DQ loves....... He's young and needs to mature but has a very high ceiling at a position we need.......

Raiders waived S Jonathan Dowling.
Dowling was reportedly cut due to maturity issues. A plus-sized safety with 4.52 speed, Dowling could draw interest on waivers. Aug 29 - 4:51 PM

This kid has what DQ loves....... He's young and needs to mature but has a very high ceiling at a position we need.......

Raiders waived S Jonathan Dowling.
Dowling was reportedly cut due to maturity issues. A plus-sized safety with 4.52 speed, Dowling could draw interest on waivers. Aug 29 - 4:51 PM

Why did the Raiders cut him?

EDIT - nevermind, I see it.

Edited by FentayeJones

Godfrey is on borrowed time. We just need enough cats to suit up for Thursday night. He will be gone by 4 o'clock Saturday.

TBH...I don't want anymore storyline, roster space eating, lunchpail, high character/low talent, low ceiling/high floor, sorry, limp, weak, none NFL, Junior Varsity, stays on IR, stays on the bench, fake practice squad players on my squad again man.

I'm all for getting another quality safety BUT if the Raiders dropped him in the first round of cuts due to "maturity issues", we need to leave him on the wire. Clearly they could not work with him and he was not good enough for them to turn the other cheek. DQ/TD/AB do not need anyone who needs to be babysat unless they are the 2nd coming. He seems like a perfect fit for Dallas who appear to be good at rehabbing guys that can't act right.

TBH...I don't want anymore storyline, roster space eating, lunchpail, high character/low talent, low ceiling/high floor, sorry, limp, weak, none NFL, Junior Varsity, stays on IR, stays on the bench, fake practice squad players on my squad again man.

I read that in my Clark Griswold Christmas Vacation voice when he rants about his boss...lol

this has to be the post of the year, no doubt in my mind