Trent Richardson Released

xskyx

Richardson missed the first portion of Raiders training camp because he was dealing with pneumonia.

As a person that has had this at 21 it took me 3 months before I could even eat a full meal. I was very slow and lethargic during that time. As you don't eat your body wont work well.

So he could be just now getting to the point he can go 100%. Just depends how bad he had pneumonia. You can't breath well as is smothers you.

Richardson missed the first portion of Raiders training camp because he was dealing with pneumonia.

As a person that has had this at 21 it took me 3 months before I could even eat a full meal. I was very slow and lethargic during that time. As you don't eat your body wont work well.

So he could be just now getting to the point he can go 100%. Just depends how bad he had pneumonia. You can't breath well as is smothers you.

so what was his excuse with those other two teams he didn't make it with?

dude had such a bright career outlook coming out of college. He was the one who was supposed to be the better of him and Ingram, or was it Lacy.........anyway, he was SUPPOSED to be the better one. So many times the guys who seem to have the gifted talent just don't have what it takes in the heart to make it. going from the big fish in the little pond to just another average sized fish in the big pond really tells on some of these guys

Nope, he sucks

He sucked before the Raiders even signed him

I would root for him if we gave him a shot. Dude was a beast in college. There has to be something going on with him personally. He did great as a Brown then was traded for a 1st round pick and could get the scheme down. He wasn't give long enough to recoup from gneumonia. That's rough. I don't think the raiders wanted to wait like they did with there last RB. I still think he can do well. Just think there's something more to it were nothing seeing or hearing.

I would root for him if we gave him a shot. Dude was a beast in college. There has to be something going on with him personally. He did great as a Brown then was traded for a 1st round pick and could get the scheme down. He wasn't give long enough to recoup from gneumonia. That's rough. I don't think the raiders wanted to wait like they did with there last RB. I still think he can do well. Just think there's something more to it were nothing seeing or hearing.

Lol he didn't do great as a Brown. They really wanted a rb and wouldn't have released him if he was even solid (let alone great). I think the Browns still can't believe they got a first round pick for him. If you can't play well as a rb in a colts offence with defences living in nickle then you are not a great rb. To be honest some guys just mature early and are the perfect size and speed to dominate in college but without further growth in the pros they are basically not athletic enough to dominate when all the other guys catchup. He basically needed more speed (forte, McCoy etc) or more power (lynch, turner etc). Instead he's just a kinda slowish not overly strong rb 😥