Jake Matthews Had Strained Back

The O.D.B

OMG.

No he isn't.

FFS people.

Year 1: 2 injuries. One severely impacted his play, the other ended his season and impacted his offseason.

Year 2: 1 injury just weeks after being cleared from his previous injury. Still in preseason.

That is "proving to be injury prone" by any reasonable definition of the phrase.

You would think some of you just started watching football. His back strain is probably something very minor and just needs rest. Jake probably wont practice again until after pre season game four. Its like some of yall are looking for any reason to panic.

Not an injury panic but the starting Oline needs practice time together to work out their kinks/problems. 5 guys working together and communicating with each other is a key element to Oline success. Missing practices before the season is something to be concerned about.

Fortunately, back muscle strains usually heal with time, with most healing within a few days and almost all resolving within 3 to 4 weeks. The large muscles in the low back have a good blood supply, which bring the necessary nutrients and proteins for healing to take place.

http://www.spine-health.com/conditions/lower-back-pain/pulled-back-muscle-treatment

No.

I won't saddle him with this but oldschooler ain't off the mark too far. Dude has has some injury concerns so far. Back strain can mean anything which is extremely troubling to me.

Back strain can mean ..... fill in the blank. I want to hear some straight forward clarification from DQ if possible.

I won't saddle him with this but oldschooler ain't off the mark too far. Dude has has some injury concerns so far. Back strain can mean anything which is extremely troubling to me.

Back strain can mean ..... fill in the blank. I want to hear some straight forward clarification from DQ if possible.

We also know more faster with Social Media/Twitter. This is a pretty common football issue, it just sucks he's missing practice time and working on correcting the problems as part of the group.