Stone Demoted?

capologist

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23 29m29 minutes ago

Trufant, Polumbus practicing. hester, Reed, Durant, Moeaki, Antone Smith all out

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23 29m29 minutes ago

Of course, Roddy White (elbow surgery) not back yet. Also worked on a side field with no helmets were Joplo Bartu, Robenson Therezie

First-team offensive line today: Matthews-Person-Hawley-Chester-Schraeder. Thought Hawley moved around well.

Correction: Polumbus was at LT. Jake Matthews wasn't out there.

EVERYBODY -- be sure and notice the correction. Andrew Hirsh corrected himself -- Matthews did not practice. Polumbus was out there.

This coaching staff isn't giving me much confidence in their ability to evaluate Olinemen and put the best 5 out there

Hope I'm wrong, but it should be Aso out there. Not Stone or Person

Edit then again none of it matters if Matthews is hurt

I wouldn't go that far yet but it may just be that they know what they have in Asomoah and just trying to gauge what they have in others.

I wouldn't go that far yet but it may just be that they know what they have in Asomoah and just trying to gauge what they have in others.

I wish that were the case, but this late in the game wouldn't that be kind of nonproductive? You would think if that were the case Asamoah would be out there gelling with the 1st unit with this new scheme.