Lm @ Uga

Dawgfanbrock

I am planning to go to game, and take the family, have never done the dawg walk, is it worth going to? Only advantage I can see of going would be to maybe let the boys be able to see chubb and some of the others up close? If worthwhile give me a lil heads up on where exactly to be, says starts at 10:10.

As far as the game goes, I'd like to see us have a clear starting qb after this game, no injuries, and a cool day would be great

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning to go to game, and take the family, have never done the dawg walk, is it worth going to? Only advantage I can see of going would be to maybe let the boys be able to see chubb and some of the others up close? If worthwhile give me a lil heads up on where exactly to be, says starts at 10:10. As far as the game goes, I'd like to see us have a clear starting qb after this game, no injuries, and a cool day would be great

Definitely do DawgWalk. I took my son last year to his first game (against Troy) and we had the best time ever. He loved DawgWalk - seeing the players, the band, the solo trumpeter, etc. We also walked over to get a picture with Uga in the back of his SUV right there under the bridge, and we took pictures by the Uga graves and on the bridge behind the scoreboard. I waited a lot longer than most to take him to his first game (he was 7 at the time), but it was definitely the right call for us. He and I both will never forget it.

What are some things you all think we should watch for in this game? Aside from the QB lol...

ULM is a warmup game, but I'm gonna be looking very much at how our defense opens up this season. Primarily I think I'll be looking at the defensive backs to see how much improvement we might have there early on. With Spurrier's gamehens coming up quickly, the secondary is a major question for me. He had an amazing gameplan for us last year that abused our secondary. It ended up getting the win for SC when it could have easily been a blowout loss had our DB's not given up huge play after huge play from blown coverage that by design took advantage of their inexperience.

Defense in general is a huge point of excitement for me... I'm expecting a really really good d this year.