Looking Back At The Yates Trade..

xskyx

MIght have, maybe not. Quinn brought in some of his own guys as well, I personally think he would've been a long shot to make the 53 this year. It was a dumb trade last year though, we needed all the defensive help we could get

THANK YOU, Brian. I said the EXACT same thing last year and got flamed by the " Flaming Boys" on here. I said we needed ALL the help on defense and THIS trade was absolutely crazy. And here we are.

Dent was above average rushing the passer but they never let him do it

At the very least we probably wouldn't have had to sign reed. They'd probably have similar production in this scheme. Reed probably has more moves on the outside however. Dent was a good blitzer where's as reed is a good rusher.

When the trade was made, I was all for it..a guy who has starting experience that seemed to be serviceable if Ryan went down...well, I was wayyyyy wrong on that but dent wouldn't be a falcon this year either with worrilow and Bradford..so all in all, this trade really had 0 effect on our team bc Dent would've still sucked and Yates never played