Falcons Have No Chance This Yr

Atlchamp99

Ive been watching every pre season game, I've been seeing whats going on, I've been reading these boards. You guys just argue all day.

Its plain and simple. I don't care what combination of lineman you have out there, they all suck. stop giving schraeder a pass. he sucks too, he just doesn't suck as much. Every single one of our starting lineman expect jake is a BACK UP. hawley = back up, asamoah = back up.

Just stop making excuses or blaming others. This year DQ helped fix our defense, next year our first round pick is gonna be a O-lineman, its just how the NFL works. you can't go from 6-10 to Super Bowl or even playoff hopes the next year. Thats just being a homer and a dumb fan.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...cant go from 6-10 to playoffs ehhh??just proof of someone who wasnt here before 2008. Team had even less wins in 2007 before going to the playoffs in 08 then we did last year coming into this year. smh

OK OK maybe sneak into the playoffs if your division sucks but cmon lets be real

Ive been watching every pre season game, I've been seeing whats going on, I've been reading these boards. You guys just argue all day.

Its plain and simple. I don't care what combination of lineman you have out there, they all suck. stop giving schraeder a pass. he sucks too, he just doesn't suck as much. Every single one of our starting lineman expect jake is a BACK UP. hawley = back up, asamoah = back up.

Just stop making excuses or blaming others. This year DQ helped fix our defense, next year our first round pick is gonna be a O-lineman, its just how the NFL works. you can't go from 6-10 to Super Bowl or even playoff hopes the next year. Thats just being a homer and a dumb fan.

The Chiefs were 2-14 in 2012 and went 11-5 the next season - making the playoffs.

Edited by FentayeJones

Guest facelessman07

The strength of our team is dependent upon the line. Until we can fortify that we ain't going deep in the playoffs

Line = success

No line = spanking

BS

We almost made the playoff last year with an injury ridden team a terrible defense and a bad coaching staff. Our coaches are better our scheme is better and our roster is better. Our only weakness is OL. If they can stay healthy they will also get better.

If we stay healthy we can easily be 11-5 with the weak schedule we have.

Looks like someone has gotten emot-owned.gif in this thread!

We are going to lose our home opener against the Eagles. They are firing on all cylinders, too strong and fast of a team to beat. Beyond that, I dont know.

So you aren't going to watch it since you already know the outcome?

Good on ya.

There seem to be two categories of problems with the oline. Either guys being over-matched individually, or miscommunication causing defenders to go unblocked. We'll see the miscommunication problems into the season until the line is set and gels a little. Certain guys being over-matched could last all year.

I'll watch the first half

Why if you already know the outcome?

Seems like an idiotic waste of time if you're already convinced the Falcons are going to lose.

BS

We almost made the playoff last year with an injury ridden team a terrible defense and a bad coaching staff. Our coaches are better our scheme is better and our roster is better. Our only weakness is OL. If they can stay healthy they will also get better.

If we stay healthy we can easily be 11-5 with the weak schedule we have.

We have a bad owner. Who brought "Hard Knocks" into our locker room after a bad season? Who sold a home game to London? Who leaked the information that our head coach was fired on the eve of a must win game to get into the playoffs? Blank. We make the playoffs without him.

I'd like to go on record and say,,, Your mistaken friend... Wrong.... and we will be better than we've been in years.. They just need to find a couple O# Lineman. before the first real game.