Seen The New Plan For Ryan's Protection-He'll Be Fine.

Guest Gritz

I certainly hope we make OL the main priority next year. I understand defense was the main priority this year and with all the injuries to OL it was hard to tell who would get back and plating well.

I think if Ryan was given a Dallas type OL with JJ in his prime he would probably break several single season QB records. He's never had a really good OL and I'd like to see him have one just once.

I certainly hope we make OL the main priority next year. I understand defense was the main priority this year and with all the injuries to OL it was hard to tell who would get back and plating well.

I think if Ryan was given a Dallas type OL with JJ in his prime he would probably break several single season QB records. He's never had a really good OL and I'd like to see him have one just once.

After we lost Mud duck ....it was all down south.

Smitty single handedly took this team 5 years behind...with all this Baker experimenting.

The other thing it has not been because we haven't tried. We have drafted alot of OL even in the early rounds and signed several FA OL, and they either just don't work out or get injured. We have simply had a TON of bad luck on the OL for a number of years.

The other thing it has not been because we haven't tried. We have drafted alot of OL even in the early rounds and signed several FA OL, and they either just don't work out or get injured. We have simply had a TON of bad luck on the OL for a number of years.

It's called can't evaluate offensive line talent to save their life.

To be honest, Ryan would consider anything if it would give him at least 3 seconds.

Not just him. Poor Tevin Coleman was getting hit by Dolphins linemen while he was getting dressed in the locker room before the national anthem.

This just in. The NFL announced pushing the launch button before the snap is a false start penalty. Since Ryan won't get 3 feet above ground before he's cut in half, the Falcons have decided to scrap the plan citing current NFL rules. Leaving Ryan on the ground behind this OL increases the likelihood of first downs by way of helmet to helmet hits and roughing the passer penalties.

Not just him. Poor Tevin Coleman was getting hit by Dolphins linemen while he was getting dressed in the locker room before the national anthem.

Yeah, Coleman was at home taking a dump last Tuesday, when James Stone got pushed into him by a Dolphin defender.

Coleman didn't even know he was going to be playing yet.

(The joke stings, but it also helps lessen the bigger sting of the azz whoopin our O line got).

Edited by DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins