Dan Quinn " We Will Be A Finishing Team"

Tribal Chief

I respect that more than someone who beats around the bush

Exactly and I concur.

Not in the we will win 5 games crew or the we're doomed crew or the Matt Ryan will get killed crew.

Also not in the we're absolutely fine crew or the make multiple excuses crew.

Let's be fair. We saw two good games of OL pass blocking and one bad. This may be more about people thinking the 3rd preseason game means more than the other 2 and seeing the result. It doesn't give me pause to trust what he's saying when he has been straightforward all along.

Appreciate the video

Guys obviously Quinn is concerned about the run game. If you couldn't gather that you missed something last night.

Not just the run-game...

Granted that is a huge part of what needs to get fixed, but ultimately, the Falcons are a team that can depend on Ryan to distribute the ball and win with his hands...

BUT, if the Offensive Line pass protects the way they did last night, we're in for a long season.

Not just the run-game...

Granted that is a huge part of what needs to get fixed, but ultimately, the Falcons are a team that can depend on Ryan to distribute the ball and win with his hands...

BUT, if the Offensive Line pass protects the way they did last night, we're in for a long season.

Yeah, not being able to run AND pass protect usually gets you a top 5 draft pick.

Unfortunately for Quinn there's this billion dollar stadium that needs to be filled and he may not get the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly and I concur.

Not in the we will win 5 games crew or the we're doomed crew or the Matt Ryan will get killed crew.

Also not in the we're absolutely fine crew or the make multiple excuses crew.

Let's be fair. We saw two good games of OL pass blocking and one bad. This may be more about people thinking the 3rd preseason game means more than the other 2 and seeing the result. It doesn't give me pause to trust what he's saying when he has been straightforward all along.

Appreciate the video

True and the Jets front seven are not scrubs - they are very very good.

I cant believe it its been 3 preseason games and everyone is already talking about Quinn getting fired or should have kept koetter. You have to be optimistic a little I mean gosh. Im only 26 be 27 in under two weeks. I been a falconsdawgsbravesthrashersfan before Winnipeg my whole life this is all I know.

For the first time I know of going into a season with the only problem is Oline. We are not the only team in this category. We really are better off than a lot of teams. Its just that we haven't hoisted a Lombardi trophy. So we get picked on alot And yea we are sorta of a laughing stock because we let our prime superstar players come here and do what ever they want. That has to change and I feel it will with Blank and co.

We need an identity. Blank did that this off season. He couldn't have hired a better coach and a better staff then what we ever had here in Atlanta.

They came and change the whole atmosphere in atlanta, filled in some majors hole couldn't get them all, but this is only the start of year one. Please believe the Pats cowboys packers bears Seahawks Broncos didn't start their first preseason off good in year one before they won their first Lombardi.

I'm just saying from my perspective but hay what do I know alot of you have been fans much longer than I.

Give Quinn and company a chance to succeed before throwing them under the bus.

Rise Up!!

Edited by GATXBOI

Yeah, not being able to run AND pass protect usually gets you a top 5 draft pick.

Unfortunately for Quinn there's this billion dollar stadium that needs to be filled and he may not get the benefit of the doubt.

LMAO Quinn will be here when that stadium opens whether you like it or not