Are You Kidding Me? They Took Ryan Out Already?

That says so much on so many levels....

Its GAME 3 - the Starters Game ... wow

Apparently things arent going quite as planned for the Offense (line) as expected,

This Zone Block scheme either sucks, or our players just suck, or both....

Guess the Dolphins took out their starting DL and secondary because they "suck" and it "says so much on so many levels."

Their DL was going to kill Ryan. Our OL is terrible right now and clearly haven't put it together at all. It won't be this bad all year.

That says so much on so many levels....

Its GAME 3 - the Starters Game ... wow

Apparently things arent going quite as planned for the Offense (line) as expected,

This Zone Block scheme either sucks, or our players just suck, or both....

The best thing they could have done was take Ryan out. He was getting killed, and I would rather him be able to make it to regular season then have him try to make a meaningless effort to stay in the game. Hopefully it sent a message to the OL, that they aren't doing a good enough job. It's preseason, so take some lumps and let the **** OL get exposed for what it continues to be year after year.

I don't blame Quinn. TJ Yates is expendable compared to Matt... If a QB has to die tonight from a nonexistent Oline it won't be our franchise QB

This... all day long. I've got no problem at all taking our franchise qb out early in a preseason game under these conditions... especially considering the 3-3 TD drives he's posted in the first two games...