Omg This Team Suxxx1!1!

Just saving everyone who thought we were great the last couple weeks some time. The doom and gloom is going to be absolutely hilarious when this game is over.

I've posted it around ten times but this OL is bad right now and won't get good (if they do get good) until halfway through the season most likely. The defense is still worlds better. I also don't expect a Super Bowl and a defense that "breaks the NFL record for sacks" like someone put it in another thread.

Temper your expectations. Still going to be a fun year. We're still on the way up.

Just saving everyone who thought we were great the last couple weeks some time. The doom and gloom is going to be absolutely hilarious when this game is over.

I've posted it around ten times but this OL is bad right now and won't get good (if they do get good) until halfway through the season most likely. The defense is still worlds better. I also don't expect a Super Bowl and a defense that "breaks the NFL record for sacks" like someone put it in another thread.

Temper your expectations. Still going to be a fun year. We're still on the way up.

I'm not going to lie that OL scares me. That being said the change I've seen in the defense gives me a reason to be optimistic. I never expected us to be world beaters this year but I'm still optimistic about our chances in this division.

The OL still scares me though.:(

Falcons probably won't be the top 2 in the NFC Championship this year. This team will get better.

This. As much as we would all love for our team to make it to the playoffs and win the Superbowl, it's just not realistic with the uncertainty of the offensive line. We face some pretty decent defensive fronts at Pantyland and Succsville this year, so how about everyone just relax, kick back, and enjoy the ride. I believe Dan Quinn will bring a championship to Atlanta...he just needs the right pieces. I expect us to draft OL early and often next year...bank on it.