Stone Getting Owned!

hudson

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll call OP a bearded racist for suggesting Stone is a slave that can be owned.

He'll also use all caps and call someone a dumb ***********.

He will have a hard time defending him this time. I stated in an earlier thread that stone is maybe a "backup" in the NFL. I still believe that

But what's really troubling me is why not put Asamoah in?

With the contract they gave that guy last year he can't be here if he's a back up, he needs to be faded for someone that fits there scheme

Or adjust the scheme to work him in this year.

It'll be interesting to see how shanny modifies or tweaks his system to fit existing players

Don't panic. I told you it will take time for the offense in general, and the line specifically, to come together and gel.

It was, is, and will be unreasonable to expect playoff football from a team with rookies or second year players in key positions, learning a new defensive scheme, a new offensive scheme, and a new blocking system.

Do

Not

Panic.

Don't panic. I told you it will take time for the offense in general, and the line specifically, to come together and gel.

It was, is, and will be unreasonable to expect playoff football from a team with rookies or second year players in key positions, learning a new defensive scheme, a new offensive scheme, and a new blocking system.

Do

Not

Panic.

The funny thing is, a lot of the people panicking are the homers who typically argue with you/call you a troll.

The funny thing is, a lot of the people panicking are the homers who typically argue with you/call you a troll.

Lol true. I'm just not a big stone fan. Never have been. I do, however, think shanny will right the ship. Also we gotta give Miami their due--that's a serious DL